THE OBAMA EQUATION.....

To the world, our POS president equates Ferguson with the atrocities of radical Islam...
“I realize that America’s critics will be quick to point out that at times we too have failed to live up to our ideals — that America has plenty of problems within its own borders. This is true,” the president said. “In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri, where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.”

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2014/09/...VKHx8oGWWoM.99
I forget if Obama's criticism of America came before or after he took Israel to task...our best ally in the Middle East.

Oh yeah, and the POS president never mentioned the killings in the Ukraine. Do you know more people have died in the Ukraine than in the recent Gaza war ? But no mention by Obama. The POS president runs America and our best ally down, but not Putin and Russia....so much for reset. Obama was serious when he pleaded with Putin he'll have "flexibility" after re-election.
We are screwed !
The MIA leader of the free world can't build a true coalition. Think it over. Would you trust the bastard after he got caught spying on you, our very allies ??? From the author of "it's Bush's fault" ...."not one smidgeon of corruption" ....." I didn't draw a red line".....now comes the "no boots on the ground" strategy. This son a bitch could not buy a strategy, let alone develop one. His only strategy is to inform the enemy of every option he won't commit too. Just like announcing the date he would pull out of troops in the Iraq war two years in advance. What a worthless sack of shit in golf shoes !
LMFAO two of our dimmer dipshits at full cry.
This is something I have contemplated for some time now. Ever since the first "apology tour".
Why would this sack of shit go out and denigrate this country to the whole world?
The country he endeavored to lead?
When elected to the post, why does it continue?

The only reason I can come up with is that it must be one magnificent ruse to convince the Islamic terrorist organizations, in this post 9/11 world, that the United States is really no better/no worse than any other country in the world. To somehow lower our profile. Make us less of a target.

If true... It's a helluva effort!

The unfortunate part of the theory is the fact that the word's already out...

America is the greatest country on the face of the Earth!

No amount of lies or apologies will ever change that.
Despite all of his efforts to make her otherwise.
Obama pledged to "fundamentally transform America ".
You're the POS, whir-LIE-turd.

What have YOU done to change America other than whine, bitch and cry?

Worthless taker.
He has changed the board into a right wing circle jerk, with him as pivot man.
No shit.

No exchange of ideas on ECCIE. Just bullshit, blather and Beck-esque talking points.

Whiny, UnAmerican biyatches.

And whir-LIE-turd is the Bitch in Charge!
Which one are you, Assup? You are the most foul bloviator on here. When have you ever posted a discussion worthy idea?

A year ago (to the day), Obama at the UN declared the war in Iraq won and Al Queda defeated !

What a fucking loser this guy is.

In his six years, has he gotten anything right?

Now Obama sounds more like Cheney than ever (the same man he derided on his way into the oval office). Cheney was right. Cheney is more right today than Obama.
“I realize that America’s critics will be quick to point out that at times we too have failed to live up to our ideals — that America has plenty of problems within its own borders. This is true,” the president said. “In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri, where a young man was killed, and a community was divided. So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.”

Even after six years of desensitization, I felt a vertiginous jolt in my stomach at hearing this uttered by the master of our country's destiny. Makes me long for the days when I thought he might be smart enough to be evil.
A year ago (to the day), Obama at the UN declared the war in Iraq won and Al Queda defeated !

What a fucking loser this guy is.

In his six years, has he gotten anything right?

Now Obama sounds more like Cheney than ever (the same man he derided on his way into the oval office). Cheney was right. Cheney is more right today than Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Would YOU know it if he did, whir-LIE-turd?

Nawwww., You'll be crying like a cur butch regardless, until we get a WHITE president.
A year ago (to the day), Obama at the UN declared the war in Iraq won and Al Queda defeated ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway