FOR SEE3772 AND ALL THE 9/11 TRUTHER MORONS

If it was up to me, I would sentence bin laden's son-in-law to death by hurling him off the top of the new Freedom Tower in lower Manhattan.

Perhaps the most riveting moment of Mr. Abu Ghaith’s three-week trial came when he unexpectedly took the witness stand and testified about how he was summoned to a meeting with Bin Laden in the mountains of Afghanistan, hours after the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

“He said, ‘Come in, sit down.’ He said, ‘Did you learn about what happened?’ ” Mr. Abu Ghaith recalled for the jury. He said Bin Laden told him, “We are the ones who did it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/ny...in-prison.html

Gee, I wonder how SEE3772 will digest this testimony and weave it into his lunatic 9/11 conspiracy theories? We have some pretty stupid people on this board, but can anyone be stupider than a 9/11 truther?

If it was up to me, I would sentence bin laden's son-in-law to death by hurling him off the top of the new Freedom Tower in lower Manhattan.

Perhaps the most riveting moment of Mr. Abu Ghaith’s three-week trial came when he unexpectedly took the witness stand and testified about how he was summoned to a meeting with Bin Laden in the mountains of Afghanistan, hours after the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

“He said, ‘Come in, sit down.’ He said, ‘Did you learn about what happened?’ ” Mr. Abu Ghaith recalled for the jury. He said Bin Laden told him, “We are the ones who did it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/ny...in-prison.html

Gee, I wonder how SEE3772 will digest this testimony and weave it into his lunatic 9/11 conspiracy theories? We have some pretty stupid people on this board, but can anyone be stupider than a 9/11 truther?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
WTC 7 was not hit by a plane...
NIST Revisions, scientifically proven wrong.
Until the world is told the truth about WTC 7 I and many others
will always question the official story. One event out of many that happened on that day and days after that don't add up.
Peace

http://www.911truth.org/sibel-edmond...lprits-of-911/

http://911blogger.com/node/11481
If it was up to me, I would sentence bin laden's son-in-law to death by hurling him off the top of the new Freedom Tower in lower Manhattan. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're a fucking moron.

I might agree with you, but I'm not dipshit enough to make such an elementary schooling kind of declaration.

You're a fucking moron, Junior. Period.

Yeah, seek help SEE. You've got a screw loose or something. Sorry, man but it's true.
I might agree with you, but I'm too much of a fucking pussy to come out and say it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY.

And assup, if you really want to contribute to the discussion, why don't you ask the family and friends of the man in this picture what punishment is appropriate?

Even the 9-11 Commission didn't think we got the whole story. What have you got against demanding honesty and openness from government.

Wow. A deranged,delusional terrorist reports an alleged discussion with another deranged, delusional terrorist, and that's good enough! And he calls us morons. Go figure.

I don't think the government had any hand in what happened, but it is clear we don't know the whole story. Since this event has been the excuse for an unparalleled restriction of freedom, we deserve to know the whole story. Trusting the government is not good enough. They have not earned our trust.
FTFY.

And assup, if you really want to contribute to the discussion, why don't you ask the family and friends of the man in this picture what punishment is appropriate?

Originally Posted by lustylad
As always, a brilliant quote, Junior. Well thought through and entirely logical.
Even the 9-11 Commission didn't think we got the whole story. What have you got against demanding honesty and openness from government. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you read the 9/11 Commission report? Then produce a quote where they say they missed "the whole story".

Wow. A deranged, delusional terrorist reports an alleged discussion with another deranged, delusional terrorist, and that's good enough! And he calls us morons. Go figure. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Abu Ghaith was examined by doctors and found fit to stand trial. His behavior at trial was not described as "deranged" or "delusional" by anyone present. There is no reason to doubt his testimony. It just adds to the overwhelming, incriminating and conclusive evidence that already exists to prove OBL/al queda carried out the 9/11 attacks.

I don't think the government had any hand in what happened, but it is clear we don't know the whole story. Since this event has been the excuse for an unparalleled restriction of freedom, we deserve to know the whole story. Trusting the government is not good enough. They have not earned our trust. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you "don't think the government had any hand in what happened" then you're not a 9/11 truther, so stop defending them. If you think Americans overreacted afterwards by giving our government too much power to thwart the next attack, that debate is entirely separate from who was responsible for 9/11.

As always, a brilliant quote, Junior. Well thought through and entirely logical. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey DIPSHIT, ever wonder why courts hear victim statements prior to handing out sentences? This POS deserves to suffer the same fate as the 9/11 jumpers he cheers as he watches them plunge 90 stories to their death. Even you, with your own stunted elementary school education, know it's the truth.
Point taken LustyLand and with all due respect. The man in that picture was never positively identified. We don't know who is family members are. He is just known as "The Falling Man", an iconic image of that day.

A moving documentary around that image here =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyR173pp1cU

and an excellent Esquire story here (behind paywall) =

http://premium.esquire.com/

FTFY.

Originally Posted by lustylad
LL, I've posted links to both Tom Kean and Max Cleland voicing dissatisfaction with the commission. Look it up. We don't know what happened, and we only have a "confession" from a publicity seeking lunatic as to who was responsible. That's not good enough to justify all the lives and Liberty we've lost. The government may not have been responsible, but they are not telling us everything, or even given us a reason why they can't tell us everything. Do you trust Bush and Obama? Have they proven themselves trustworthy? Then why do you blindly believe their story behind the biggest event in modern history? An event which has resulted in much more control over everything being transferred to the federal government, and also resulted in huge profits for multinational corporations involved in the defense industry.

Never before, and never since has a steel reinforced building collapsed into its own footprint due to fire. On 9-11 three did. Ostensibly caused by a band of camel jockeys living in primitive conditions. And you and others don't want to know why? That baffles me.
COG; what is missing.

Can you name the document, the person, the specific item that is missing from the record but somehow you know it is out there?

Or are you just assuming the record is incomplete. Some things are unknowable beyond certainty.

What is missing from the record?
What truth is missing; aren't you just speculating we don't know the "truth" -whatever the fuck that means to you?

Who are you expecting to tell you the truth. I doubt you would accept the "truth" if it was told to you; especially if it didn't confirm your already presumptions about what happened and what we "haven't been told".

Until the world is told the truth about WTC 7 I and many others Originally Posted by SEE3772
LL, I've posted links to both Tom Kean and Max Cleland voicing dissatisfaction with the commission. Look it up. We don't know what happened, and we only have a "confession" from a publicity seeking lunatic as to who was responsible. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's no surprise that members of the 9/11 commission griped about government agencies trying to cover their asses to avoid looking bad. CIA, FBI, INS, NSC - they all fucked up! But if you think for one second that the "publicity seeking lunatic" in Afghanistan and his "band of camel jockeys" were NOT responsible for 9/11, then you obviously didn't read the commission report.

Never before, and never since has a steel reinforced building collapsed into its own footprint due to fire. On 9-11 three did... And you and others don't want to know why? That baffles me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's not an issue of my not wanting to know. It's an issue of whether YOU are willing to accept the conclusions of ANY experts whose explanations are based on facts. Popular Mechanics has been debunking all of this 9/11 conspiracy nonsense for years. You should read them some time, assuming you can convince yourself they are not part of the conspiracy.

" 'Everyone is entitled to his own opinion," the great Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan of New York was fond of saying. "He is not entitled to his own facts.'

Fortunately, facts can be checked...

Reasonable people are entitled to wish that our government had been better prepared and more alert. But those who peddle fantasies that this country encouraged, permitted or actually carried out the attacks are libeling the truth -- and disgracing the memories of the thousands who died that day."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/1230517

The Popular Mechanics article is ridiculous. It has been debunked by experts all over. And Whirly, if I knew what was missing, I'd disclose it. If I knew for sure how it happened, I'd tell you. It's a simple fact that we don't know. If you're willing to accept the loss of life and liberty based solely on public hysteria, and not full disclosure of the facts, then you are a part of the problem.