Female Muslim Pilot Disowned By Familly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nst-Syria.html

How long will it be before one of the male members of her "Clan" kidnap her and behead her to save the Familly's honor.

Fukin' Muslim shit.
I was afraid that would happen. When I first read the story I was hoping that the media would have the sense NOT to give out her name. That was a forlorn hope.
Bring her to the US; put her in one of our own attack jets....She is my kind of American "Dreamer"................. .

Not these 2 low lifes the Obama administration wants here:
DREAMER WHO KILLED TWO GIRLS IN HIT AND RUN WON'T BE DEPORTED, STILL PROTECTED BY DACA

Hard to believe the family did not know, just have to react to the story. Freedom of the press sometimes backfires.
Freedom of the press applies in this country and it does not mean that they have to print everything. Take FDR's leg braces for example, or Gary Hart's little affairs (until he challenged them), or that blue dress that did not exist until it was turned over to the FBI, or how bad the Soviet Union was by the NYT, or how brutal Saddam was by CNN. The press regularly withholds information.
...or Gary Hart's little affairs (until he challenged them), .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hart broke a "golden rule" .... don't cheat on your well-liked mistress.

And all of JFK's outcalls ... swallowed.
I just wanted to bump this up.

I heard today that the Saudis claim the this brave woman's family is very proud of her and the earlier reports were from ISIS propaganda.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nst-Syria.html

How long will it be before one of the male members of her "Clan" kidnap her and behead her to save the Familly's honor.

Fukin' Muslim shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bring her to the US; put her in one of our own attack jets....She is my kind of American "Dreamer"................. .

Not these 2 low lifes the Obama administration wants here:
DREAMER WHO KILLED TWO GIRLS IN HIT AND RUN WON'T BE DEPORTED, STILL PROTECTED BY DACA

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I agree bring her here, she is a hero in my eyes !
We need more citizens like her. To make room we can deport all the jihadist sympathizers, and inmans who secretly support the jihad right here in America.