Boehner: ‘At Some Point, Somebody’s Boots Have to Be on the Ground’

But it won't be his boots or his sons boots or anyone in the Boehner Family Tree. Old men want war but don't want personal involvement.
and the Elitists will put some kind of "rules of engagement" on our people and get them killed!
But it won't be his boots or his sons boots or anyone in the Boehner Family Tree. Old men want war but don't want personal involvement. Originally Posted by Nik McPratt
Did Obama or his sons or his daughters or anyone in the Obama family tree go take part in the OBAMA - ORDERED Surge in Afghanistan? Why not??
  • Old-T
  • 09-28-2014, 08:30 PM
I think it was similar to the number of Bushes who did when we went there to begin with. Agree with it or not, it is an all volunteer force, and I don't think there are very many of either clan in the armed forces.
Bring back the draft...
Bring back the draft... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yea right... your president is killing our military and you want "the draft" ... fuuuucking dipshit... LOL
The only benefit a draft would have is that maybe people would stand up against this insanity.
The only benefit a draft would have is that maybe people would stand up against this insanity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What an enlightened man I see
Yea right... your president is killing our military and you want "the draft" ... fuuuucking dipshit... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your president dimaturd I didn't vote for him. You working the glory hole also?
There are already American boots on the ground in Iraq. Those predator drones don't just show up one day and fire at targets unassisted. Also, I've already seen at least one joint Iraq/US joint operation reported.

Boehner's comment doesn't necessarily mean large scale US troops on the ground in order to succeed. It could mean Saudi, Qatar, UAE or other Arab countries although you can bet their citizens won't assist.

Boehner is like GWB and President Obama: he has two girls.
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2014, 08:54 AM
The only benefit a draft would have is that maybe people would stand up against this insanity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It would not be the only benefit but it would be a huge one.

Yeah, maybe some of these stupid fucks would lose their jobs...