Looking for something specific

Trying to help out a friend, he’s kind of particular. Likes girls with no tats. At least minimal of any, big boobs, maybe brunette. Any names ring any bells? I’m thinking may be a job for nln, but she’s got a bunch of tats
Nadya has minimal tats and nice big boobs.
I will second that. She’s a sweetheart, too
Trying to help out a friend, he’s kind of particular. Originally Posted by Pcolaman39
Does your friend also enjoy the fresh smell of fish?
I didn't think we could use a ISO here.
If we could I would like someone who did a BBBJ and gave a nice haircut... Maybe not at the same time.
Ask VI - I understand she is a certified cosmetologist and can do so much more than hair and nails. Who knows, for a small commitment, you could get a haircut and BBBJ at the same time with her friend Maui.
Not really an iso, as much as advice to help a friend. Appreciate the directional guys
Try this one. Got a massage from her once and she was pretty good. On the heavy side but she is definitely brunette with gigantic tits. Don't recall any tats but can't be 100% sure. She's a nice, clean cut gal, not a crackhead or skank like many in this business. She did ghost me last time I tried to see her.

Depending on what he’s looking to do, Payton might be a good choice
I was gonna say Payton as well ... she’s looking for business
Nadya been mia
Nadya been mia Originally Posted by Jinpachee850
She hasn’t been the same since her trip to Mobile...
Nadya been mia Originally Posted by Jinpachee850
Hi there! I've actually been out the past two months with an injury. I've just started back 😊 Glad you guys haven't forgotten about me!
Hi there! I've actually been out the past two months with an injury. I've just started back 😊 Glad you guys haven't forgotten about me! Originally Posted by Nadya511
I'm really glad to hear you're okay!!!