cold weather, warm weather, rainy days.....

I find certain months and climates are slower than others. Seems guys are really horny in cold weather, is it because you get to warm up and cuddle, kiss, warm your wiener lol. Rainy days not many guys wanna play. Warm weather is okay till school ends (probably for spending more time with the family). Is there a preferred time or other factors that make you wanna hobby more?

And I'm not speaking for anyone except for myself of course.
Pay day.
I guess to see it from our side you see the incline and decline of business during certain months.
I think you're right about the cold weather. I mean, it's basically fuck then snuggle weather. I know I find it hard to crawl out of my warm cozy bed each morning. Nearly impossible if I have company.

When I do get out of bed, all I want to do is light a fire, pour a drink and make out on the couch.

When it's rainy...I don't want to go anywhere...my hair gets messed up and takes too long to dry, lol.
I'm just the opposite. I hate trying to see someone when it's freezing outside.

Just getting old I guess, in my prime it wouldn't have mattered.
The school thing really sucks. You can hardly do anything with kids around. Maybe most guys are making the most of it before school gets out. I know I am. Not much time left though. 3 months then I will probably have to slow it down.
Any day I wake up....I'm good to go....
  • Seedy
  • 03-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Any day I wake up....I'm good to go.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Here, Here.... damn right... lol
As a Provider you definitely pat yourself on the back when it's freezing and wet outside... Especially after dropping kids off at school, then your off to make some heat of your own...
Agreed!

As a Provider you definitely pat yourself on the back when it's freezing and wet outside... Especially after dropping kids off at school, then your off to make some heat of your own... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Cold is the worst for me. I don't want to be outside period more less than tracking all over town for some playtime.
The rain and wet roads make for shitty driving, if you live a distance from the city like me then you definitely dont do as much adventuring.
As a Provider you definitely pat yourself on the back when it's freezing and wet outside... Especially after dropping kids off at school, then your off to make some heat of your own... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I prefer warm and wet myself...wait, what are we talking about?
I have to agree with Mr spear88.
Pay day. Originally Posted by rayg07
^