URL / Website: N/A
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Oneal
Activities: FBSM, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cougar figure with DD manmades and a cherry blossom tattoo above her cooch.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you for alerting us to the bust in the only way Dr OCD will allow. In the not so old days this bust would have its own original thread. Here is the link:
Link to RL information is removed out of a abundance of caution The Dr
[QUOTE=Dallas Jones;1062763511]Thank you for alerting us to the bust in the only way Dr OCD will allow. In the not so old days this bust would have its own original thread. Here is the link:
Link to RL information is removed out of a abundance of caution The Dr

This post is going to get whacked as well. The linked story has people’s real names in it.
Love this line from news report (names redacted for Dr. No):

“I’m like what in the world going on. So, a few hours later it came across the news. I said, them people are prostituting, for real? I know you’re lying,” said NO-NAME.

Thad dude sounds like a customer - lol!!!
crooked govt needs to mind their own damn business.... abortions are legal but buying a lousy BJ is a phukking crime..... really ??? My body.... my choice.... phuk da govt....
Amsterdam has 500 hooker booths and is one of the cleanest, safest cities in the world.... buying azz doesn't cause crime.... actually the opposite.... how many guys go rob a bank right after banging a ho.... ?? If every guy could get some azz at a decent price whenever we wanted.... crime would go way down.... women have that option just by going into any neighborhood bar and saying hi to the guy next to them.... lol.