User ID: -
Date: 2/18/2022
Name: Did not ask.
Phone: 227-747-9356
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: This place is off Bluebunnet just south of Perkins.
Activities: Massage,a little teasing. ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was thin and a little on the tall side. I did not ask her name. Very cute. She had smallish breast. She wore a red sundress.
Recommendation: Yes
If you want to drive, go to SPA in Broussard (next to Suchi Roux). The ladies give excellent massages and great bonuses.
This is my last post on ECCIE. This post was rejected because I am told I did not provide adequate contact information. The phone number listed is the contact information. I am not too sure what else I am supposed to provide. ECCIE it has been fun, but I will not share if my posts are to be rejected.
Don't leave.

I believe you put 227 instead of 225 in the phone number. Not sure why that would cause a rejection though.

https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/205275.html
It’s because he didn’t put her name.
You have to put a name, even if you’re not sure. Half the time, I don’t completely understand AMP providers’ names… especially with masks.
This is my last post on ECCIE. This post was rejected because I am told I did not provide adequate contact information. The phone number listed is the contact information. I am not too sure what else I am supposed to provide. ECCIE it has been fun, but I will not share if my posts are to be rejected. Originally Posted by tomcarter1970
Sir
The members are correct a name is required for all encounters This has been in place for quite sometime. While it was not approved it’s still valuable and very informative

Going forward, these are the requirements for Encounters to be approved for Premium Access.

Date- Must be submitted within 30 days of the encounter taking place.

Name- We need a name with which to refer to the provider as

Contact information- We must have at least one of the following three items:
Phone number
Email Address
Valid URL link to the providers profile. If only posting a URL link as
a contact method, that link must be available to be viewed by the
Eccie members. Examples that do not allow this are sites that require
membership, such as P411, Indy's.com, Seeking Arrangement, etc

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2484104

The Dr
  • rfl
  • 03-05-2022, 07:13 PM
I never get names. It’s just dumb for eccie to not approve a review of an AMP because of that.
Always go with CiCi or Coco as those are the most common names I believe. And with Amps, those ladies move around so much that you can list a name and the next day, they're someplace else. Names for Amp ladies shouldn't be a requirement anymore
How about just ask the chick her name and go with that. Not putting a name or putting a fake name doesn’t help anyone here.
The CRAZY thing is.....several years ago I was "warned" for using a spa girls "fake" name......we don't use our "real" names....neither do they????
Gentlemen

I understand back in the day the rules were different but over time they have changed. This name requirement has been in place since 2018 and until there is a change to this requirement we all have to live with it. All encounter reviews are valuable and just because they don’t get PA approval it does not mean they are not helpful

The Dr