Hi. New hobbyist here

Hi, I got into this after my sex drive seemingly skyrocketed recently after quitting all the other vices and getting in shape again, at age 40. It seems lifting heavy weights makes more than just the muscles start to swell up. Anyways, let the fun begin. Well, I guess, let it continue a while longer.
Welcome to eccie
Welcome, Omni. Yes, physical condition is certainly one of the magic pills. Congrats.

Don't overdo it. You live in a place that can drain your wallet--and your willy--dry in a very short amount of time. Do lots of research here and have a great time.
Congrats and welcome aboard!!!
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Welcome - as Contralto states, take it easy and pace yourself; its like going to an ice cream/candy store and pigging out! I hope that you have researched the "hobby" by reading through the Security Section - verification sites, hobby phone, hobby e-mails, etc. Have fun, stay safe!
So much for pacing myself. I'll probably get burned out after a while and settle on some regulars, or even just a single regular, but I gotta play the field first to see what's out there.
  • BEBEJ
  • 01-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Welcome To The Play Ground Have Fun Sugar