Trump's Alleged Hooker Fetish

that's secretary of defense IB right Originally Posted by gary5912
Corrected. Thanks.
I think These two dildos must work for thin skin Trumpi! Are you guys names Neil and Bob or is that what you do! Fucktards! LOL!!
I think These two dildos must work for thin skin Trumpi! Are you guys names Neil and Bob or is that what you do! Fucktards! LOL!! Originally Posted by tintuf

which one are you? GeraldFitzPatrick or PatrickFitzGerald?
Thanks. I thought it was kinda like a "golden shower" but didn't know what it was called. Heading over to Another Realm to find willing providers. Originally Posted by gnadfly
golden shower is a fetish. that's some thing different.

honey trap involves prostitutes or pretty woman to seduce a married man for blackmail. actions are recorded as blackmail material.
golden shower is a fetish. that's some thing different.

honey trap involves prostitutes or pretty woman to seduce a married man for blackmail. actions are recorded as blackmail material. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Getting pissed on is getting pissed on.

FYI: It's not just married men. It's anyone with a vulnerability.

Also, on occasion the meeting or activities are recorded to protect the "prostitute or pretty woman" in case things don't go as planned and a complaint has to be made.
  • TxTo
  • 01-13-2017, 08:58 AM
[SIZE="3"]The Senate voted to give Mattis the waiver he needs to become Secretary of Defense over your objections. And if you voted for hildebeest, you're a devout lib-returd!

]
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm going to type this slowly in the hope that you can keep up. Just because someone didn't vote for Trump doesn't mean they're (a) a liberal or (b) a Clinton voter. I didn't vote for Clinton.

It's not a good look.
I'm going to type this slowly in the hope that you can keep up. Just because someone didn't vote for Trump doesn't mean they're (a) a liberal or (b) a Clinton voter. I didn't vote for Clinton.

It's not a good look.
Originally Posted by TxTo
Typing slowly is routine for you, and voting for someone who didn't have a chance in hell of preventing hildebeest from gaining access to the most powerful office in the world is pretty damn stupid. BTW, over your objection, Mattis' waiver passed the House panel as well.
which one are you? GeraldFitzPatrick or PatrickFitzGerald? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He's the tinman with the rubber asshole and fat lips from working them gloryholes in them Fl. Truckstops
I didn't vote for Clinton. Originally Posted by TxTo
By default you did then, unless you voted for Trump!

My prediction is that within a year those "other candidates" will have marshalled enough votes to win ... after everyone finishes revising their voting history.

For the people who don't like Trump (for whatever reason.. it doesn't matter) he will do NOTHING GOOD so whining about it or even mentioning it is not helpful and won't change what he will have actually done ... Example: The "anti-tweeting" crowd don't want him to "tweet" so THEY can tell everyone what he "really thinks"! It's transparent and obvious.

Liberals do that ... "mind reading"!
  • TxTo
  • 01-15-2017, 08:51 AM
The Senate voted to give Mattis the waiver he needs to become Secretary of Defense over your objections. And if you voted for hildebeest, you're a devout lib-returd!

Per Eric Blehm's The Only Worth Dying For: How Eleven Green Berets Forged a New Afghanistan, it sounds like Mattis demanded a situation report from the Army before he would insert Marine helicopters and troops into harm's way to rescue ODA 574: a situation report the Army failed to provide.
I didn't vote for Clinton. I certainly didn't vote for Trump.

You're not very bright, are you?
I didn't vote for Clinton. I certainly didn't vote for Trump.

You're not very bright, are you?
Originally Posted by TxTo

You'd be the ignorant fuck that risked a hildebeest presidency by voting for someone who didn't stand a chance in hell of defeating hildebeest in the general election, Texas Tutu.

You'd be the ignorant fuck that risked a hildebeest presidency by voting for someone who didn't stand a chance in hell of defeating hildebeest in the general election, Texas Tutu.
From the look of your avatar the people who could vote only for the down ticket didn't elect Clinton.
From the look of your avatar the people who could vote only for the down ticket didn't elect Clinton. Originally Posted by wordup666
From the tenor of your posts, it sounds like you'd be one of those "fringe" voters.

Meanwhile:

God, Orange Face's wife the next 'First Lady' is a former toot. Can we call her First Hooker?