Chuck Schumer Blows A Gasket About Tucker Carlson Exposing The Great Replacement. (Video)

So white replacement is about border laws. Lol lol lol. Right. That’s the most asinine thing you’ve written, today at least.

Were it simply about enforcement of immigration laws, white replacement wouldnt be brought up. But it is because it’s about race. The level of intellectual dishonesty in any post that denies “white replacement” is about white peoples being made a minority is astounding. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

But then, isn't everything in your world? It's convenient, I'll give you that, that there is a singular answer to every single question asked, it's about race.

And anybody on the left denying they don't want that to happen and would never have a policy in place to make that happen, shows an intellectual dishonesty.

And to deny having ever said ( liberals ) "and that will be a good thing for America when White people are in the minority" would also be intellectual dishonesty.
So you admit it’s about race. Which is exactly what I said.
So you admit it’s about race. Which is exactly what I said. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Sorry to break it to you, Mr. Angry Blackman.
Most Latinos identify as white or Caucasian.
Some of them even have blonde hair and blue eyes. Illegal immigration increases our numbers, and decreases yours. They are also abandoning the democrat plantation, which you should also do.
Lol. Ok.

I’m soooooo mmmmmaaaaaadddddddd.
So white replacement is about border laws. Lol lol lol. Right. That’s the most asinine thing you’ve written, today at least.

Were it simply about enforcement of immigration laws, white replacement wouldnt be brought up. But it is because it’s about race. The level of intellectual dishonesty in any post that denies “white replacement” is about white peoples being made a minority is astounding. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It’s not white replacement. It’s the replacement of all middle class American citizens with 3rd world migrants. The left hates the middle class. They want a society of rich and poor. The great replacement will harm Blacks the most, since they occupy the majority of urban areas. Blacks also occupy most of the jobs that will compete with illegal immigrants. You’re a traitor to your race if you advocate for illegal immigration.
White replacement is about the middle class. Yeah right. Come on and post some more stupidity.
Latino immigrants diminish your race, not mine. I don’t know one Latino that considers themselves a “person of color.” You’re being replaced with Latinos, Mr, Blackman. LOL. Current black population is 13% and falling by the minute. You’re the one being replaced and you don’t even know it. What a fool.
Then you should be happy having them coming over. Maybe you should inform Tucker and HF that they should change the name of the theory to White Enhancement or maybe White Improvemnt.
Mr Blackman. Do you know what Spanish speaking illegals call you? El Mono. I used to work in a restaurant. I know this to be true. They are more racist towards you than legal citizens.They are not on your side. You are not benefiting from this. Trust me. LMAO
Well that would make them not significantly different from the people
They are enhancing or improving. Did you choose a correct name for the theory?
heck.. mexicans are racist to americans. they call them gringos.
ol chucky... looks like he kicked a football except it went to his chin. that musta hurt.
So you admit it’s about race. Which is exactly what I said. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It clearly is for you. Absolutely, you are a racist by definition. Anybody that singles out the color of a person's skin and hopes "those" people will become a minority, is a racist.

In case I wasn't clear, in my opinion, you are a racist.

My only concern is the law which is not being upheld at our border. See I actually care about drug smuggling and sex trafficking and criminal cartels becoming rich while your only focus is on race.
Then you should be happy having them coming over. Maybe you should inform Tucker and HF that they should change the name of the theory to White Enhancement or maybe White Improvemnt. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Or we could stop talking about race altogether but then what would be left for you to talk about?
Or we could stop talking about race altogether but then what would be left for you to talk about? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
he just wants something to complain about.