the other other board

Not sure if this is appropriate to post here, especially given that I think we all want to see ECCIE succeed, but bigdoggie.net is offering a free 6 month membership to former ASPD users.

Sign up for a free account, then email support telling them you're an ASPD user for the upgrade. Tell them ATXMook sent you and I can get a lifetime.

Mods -- any deals like this offered for BCD access here?
Have you seen anything about TBD in 2010 to make it worth the time & effort?
Not a thing, and don't really know the board. But there's no such thing as too many resources.
http://providerreport.com/ is also offering complimentary memberships. Tell them cpi3000 sent ya and you are an ASPD refugee. Although it is set up nationally, it is primarily regional as far as traffic. Phoenix, Vegas, LA....
But there's no such thing as too many resources. Originally Posted by ATXMook
true, I used TBD for years when in other areas, if its free why not. I used to use TBD when visiting DC, w/o it would not have found (seen) a certain lady, who now happens to be a TX provider.

So even on slow(er) boards, one can find a gem. No crime in joining multiple boards, whats the worst that can happen? And for ladies, ECCIE will take some time to grow national, so why not join up on other boards, you never know if a good quality guy ( or in the guys' cases girls) will use TBD not knowing of this board. Same goes for the board cpi presented, the more research and tools a hobbyist or provider has the better. Cross participation especially with ladies linking banners from this board and that board etc can help this board gain members who otherwise wouldn't have known about it.
Bingo! I have pages/ads on many boards I rarely visit, but will get an occasional bite. There are soooo many boards out there that you need to saturate the market as best you can by increasing your visibility. It's not always the prettiest or most talented who get noticed. It's the tenacious ones who keep plugging away.
Curious, but what does TBD stand for? got a link? heading to DC next week and would like to see what the board has to offer.
I think it's The Big Doggie (TBD)?
I think it's The Big Doggie (TBD)? Originally Posted by deedeedoe62
Correct
true, I used TBD for years when in other areas, if its free why not. I used to use TBD when visiting DC, w/o it would not have found (seen) a certain lady, who now happens to be a TX provider.

So even on slow(er) boards, one can find a gem. No crime in joining multiple boards, whats the worst that can happen? And for ladies, ECCIE will take some time to grow national, so why not join up on other boards, you never know if a good quality guy ( or in the guys' cases girls) will use TBD not knowing of this board. Same goes for the board cpi presented, the more research and tools a hobbyist or provider has the better. Cross participation especially with ladies linking banners from this board and that board etc can help this board gain members who otherwise wouldn't have known about it. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy

Aww...Kosher you're telling on me again I still feel so indebted to you for helping my transition to Texas to go smoothly. Amazing what happens when you can pull a favor from an old friend!

As Kat said.....there is nothing to lose by utilizing all that's available. Geez...look how lost we all were when our last "home" went down. I've gotten quite cozy here, myself. But from a marketing/business standpoint, it makes no sense to put all of our/your eggs in one basket.

And for the gents...you just never know when you'll bump into a gem in the not-so-ordinary places

Alisha..xoxo
  • thegj
  • 01-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Bumping into gems can be such fun!!! Thanks Mr. Cowboy