Irritated at some of the provider ads lately

I guess I am not so chipper or something this morning but some of the provider ads are a little anoying. First if you are on her placing an ad then you are NOT UTR so please quit placing ads saying you are. Second you can no longer hide your reviews since they are so easy to get to so quit trying to be sneaky and only place positive review links on your ads. To me this is a big turn off and will for sure keep me from seeing you. Fact in now that all of your reviews are at a click of a button now there is really no reason at all why you should place them in your ads now. Third this is not backpage or craigslist so please quit posting ads like your are there with the wild formats, etc.

Sorry for the venting but these ads make me think you believe we are illiterate or unable to find info about you on our own if we want to check you out.

I can't speak for all but there are only a few things I care to see in an ad and the rest is just not needed for me. The first and thing I want to see is pictures of you to see if I am attracted to you. Measurements or other info about your looks can be included in this also. The second is your rates because you can forget getting me to call you if they are not there. The third thing is a way to contact you and what references if any that are needed to see you. I don't mind some general info about you but to be honest I won't read it unless I am interested in the first three things mentioned that your should have.
Someone either needs his coffee or needs to reduce his caffeine intake.
There is a first time for everything! We are usually griped at for not having enough info, links or pics...etc. in our ads.
How about a general location for the incall location too? DFW doesn't count unless we're meeting w/in a couple of miles of the airport. Reese is a great example above me. "Fort Worth". And she's high on my list as soon as I get a helicopter to chopper into see her from Plano. But until then, I wont be wasting her time with emails asking about her IC location. I wonder how often the girls list location but still get Q's about it?
How about a general location for the incall location too? DFW doesn't count unless we're meeting w/in a couple of miles of the airport. Reese is a great example above me. "Fort Worth". And she's high on my list as soon as I get a helicopter to chopper into see her from Plano. But until then, I wont be wasting her time with emails asking about her IC location. I wonder how often the girls list location but still get Q's about it? Originally Posted by Bobster36

Bobster, I am flattered. My place is only a hop, skip and a jump from Plano. Traffic on the other hand...well.

Back on topic... writing ads are difficult, I am sure most of us do our best and don't have intentions of pissing someone off, while we are typing them up.
But please spare us the name of this visually attractive, within your price range, female human vessel, who may, or may not, have asked you for references. I feel sorry for her already.

Jaycee
Seems like there was a thread like this not too long ago...

Not to be confused with the "what hobbyists think should be in an ad" thread...

Or any of the multitude of other "ad thread suggestion(s)/gripes/<insert whatever else you want here>"

Thinkin' a pot of coffee and a trip to your favorite provider are in order for the OP.

And a hop, skip and a jump sound good to me. (although I'm lookin' nextdoor and don't see anything that looks as good as Jaycee - damn, I'm in the wrong neighborhood )

Play happy!
it's never really bothered me, but having a set form to fill out might be nice, similar to the form needed to submit a review.
There's always something "wrong" for somebody-can't please everybody, every time. But...I do agree with the OPs points.

Meg
it's never really bothered me, but having a set form to fill out might be nice, similar to the form needed to submit a review. Originally Posted by 214dallas
Yes, I agree... a form would be great. Kind of like P411. It could include a 'Rest of Details' section where each provider can add a personal flavor to the ads AFTER the standard fields. Maybe even two 'rest of details' sections, one public and one for premium members only.

Oh... and it would be great if HTML formatting and caps structure was controlled in the 'standard' fields so that we didn't have to live with that screwed up font stuff.

I guess I'll put this on my Xmas list for next year!

L4L
Yes, I agree... a form would be great. Kind of like P411. It could include a 'Rest of Details' section where each provider can add a personal flavor to the ads AFTER the standard fields. Maybe even two 'rest of details' sections, one public and one for premium members only.

Oh... and it would be great if HTML formatting and caps structure was controlled in the 'standard' fields so that we didn't have to live with that screwed up font stuff.

I guess I'll put this on my Xmas list for next year!

L4L Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

Very Much agree with L4L on this
it's never really bothered me, but having a set form to fill out might be nice, similar to the form needed to submit a review. Originally Posted by 214dallas
A form like it should be made mandatory on Eccie for all provider ads. Would make it so easy to surf through the ads. And the ROS can include her whole biography and life story !! LOL !!
  • fawn
  • 12-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes, I agree... a form would be great. Kind of like P411. It could include a 'Rest of Details' section where each provider can add a personal flavor to the ads AFTER the standard fields. Maybe even two 'rest of details' sections, one public and one for premium members only.L4L Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife

I actually agree with both of you guys.....That would be an awesome ideal..... why don't you put that great ideal in the Questions for the Staff.. http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=574
A form is a good idea, As long as tYpInG lIkE tHiS iSn'T aLlOwEd oN tHe fOrM. Ladies, if you are doing this in your ads, PLEASE STOP. It's annoying.

L4L's version would work perfectly on the form.
GaWd I FriKKin HaTe It WheN tHEY tYpE lIke THis.

I agree with the OP's points. The UTR thing I find especially annoying.....You are NOT UTR if you are getting reviews and placing ads!! I see reviews on supposedly UTR ladies all the time and I just think to myself, "WTF?!" Someone please explain to me, what part of having every detail of a session posted in a review, along with her menu and contact information, is "under the radar"? YOU ARE NOT UTR!!!! Lies! All lies!!