Providers' favorite time of the day to have sex?

Dear sisters,

When do you "feel like it" the most in a day?
Whenever then john pays. Going ahead and close this thread.
Whenever then john pays. Going ahead and close this thread. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
A mess!! Lol
What a stupid question......
Whenever then john pays. Going ahead and close this thread. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

But if the OP is asking for personal preference strictly, after dark. I'm a lunar lass, moonlight and stars, naked pale skin glowing in the shadow of Selene and by the bubbling cauldron of Cerridwen. I've always felt more erotically-charged at night.

But gentlemen can see my enthusiastic full moon anytime they make an appointment.

But if the OP is asking for personal preference strictly, after dark. I'm a lunar lass, moonlight and stars, naked pale skin glowing in the shadow of Selene and by the bubbling cauldron of Cerridwen. I've always felt more erotically-charged at night.

But gentlemen can see my enthusiastic full moon anytime they make an appointment.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Of course after dark. These old Johns all liquired up and can only bust 1 nut and leave 15min into their 90 min appointment.
It's Febuary... It's allowed.
Morning! Start off the day. ��
Immediately after checking the envelope.
When the fee is paid, And every stitch is stripped off.
Afternoon
You should be so lucky.
What a stupid question...... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Move to sandbox, combine with current SFQ thread.
RTM sent.
Of course after dark. These old Johns all liquired up and can only bust 1 nut and leave 15min into their 90 min appointment. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Wouldn't know, hon. Never happened. My gentlemen friends seem to enjoy companionship as much as carnality, and most have a tendency to stay past the time booked, especially when relaxing in the eve. Not a big deal for me, unlike some. Easy to let time slip by when both parties are having fun.
I find anytime between 10am to 8pm is a great time for fuckking!!!!!!