I looking to kill cops everywhere one it will take a big group of us

The police have abuse me I lucky to out but they many people good people in prison and jail who like too. Also get revenge the police. PM me if interested Police are animal. I also say we raid jails prisons to get the good people out. Biden anint passing laws to stop police he no good.

If get points it proves this sight working with police.
You must have started drinking early today. Humorous or not, it's really not funny.
@Ripmany

Watch this when you sober up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmeTIFkQZk0
Someone call the grammar Police on the OP.
Ohhhhh shit.....

Too bad you don't live in Houston OP, I'd help put you out of your victim mentality and hobby misery (Free Of Charge)

Not sure how can be bed bugs whem there no bedding.
Ohhhhh shit.....

Too bad you don't live in Houston OP, I'd help put you out of your victim mentality and hobby misery (Free Of Charge)

Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
So you want to rip me off and victimize me even more. What a terable thing to do.
So you want to rip me off and victimize me even more. What a terable thing to do. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Of course not, I'm not going to be the one patting you down...
Of course not, I'm not going to be the one patting you down... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
But you a know hooker first thing you do on a client is call the cops. I should do a bad review on you on Evey board.
Of course not, I'm not going to be the one patting you down... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You have me having even more flash backs.
But you a know hooker first thing you do on a client is call the cops. I should do a bad review on you on Evey board. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Dude, what is your deal? I get having a bad day but chill. Take a step back and relax. It's not that serious. She is simply joking around and wasn't even offensive.
Dude, what is your deal? I get having a bad day but chill. Take a step back and relax. It's not that serious. She is simply joking around and wasn't even offensive. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yep. Alyssa is outta bounds for you bub!
Yep. Alyssa is outta bounds for you bub! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Was not directed towards you lucas. Just agreeing
WD, I know your post was not directed towards me. I took no offense to it so no clarification needed. Have a great day and be well!

I'm just trying to figure out who I am going to break out of jail and prison today like the OP suggests. I don't even know how to do it so hopefully I can find a video on youtube that shows me how to do so. LOL