SPLITTING THE COST OF AN INCALL??

Usually all the people I hang out with are single and live alone, but there are a few who aren't. I don't ever have incalls unless I have a regular who asks me to get one and then reimburses me with a tip out of his own generosity. I know not every single person has funds to share like that or would rather not share like that, so my question is if you were dead set on meeting someone would you be willing to split the cost of a room. This is a general question so please don't bash me or some of my clients who choose to supply a room for our dates. I'm not asking because it's slow, I'm simply asking so I can be more involved in the community and hear how other people work. Plus I love reading all the members funny input.
Hi sweetie, maybe if you share a place with a lady that already is set up. Having your own place will be great for you to get more of the reg guys here. They want to feel comfortable in the place they go for there dates and if you hook up with a well known provider it can be a win-win-win for everyone, good luck in your search for a place.

IB
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not looking for a place. I'm not having issues with not having an incall. Yes I do acknowledge that I miss out on many opportunities because I have no incall but that's find. I'm not trying to seeing everyone. I'm simply trying to start a friendly discussion. It's a general question for the public at hand who might encounter similar situations.
Maybe I'm being cheap, but to tell you the truth, if I were to pay for 300 an hour and then be expected to chip in on the room I would look else where. Now if I were paying 250 then I would consider it.

Just my honest opinion.
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not looking for a place. I'm not having issues with not having an incall. Yes I do acknowledge that I miss out on many opportunities because I have no incall but that's find. I'm not trying to seeing everyone. I'm simply trying to start a friendly discussion. It's a general question for the public at hand who might encounter similar situations. Originally Posted by TiffanyRose
Yes, the title of your post sounds like you want to split the cost of an in call. If that means you and your date split the cost then fine. Most of the guys here won't do that when they can see a hottie without the additional cost, you seam to know what your doing and if you have a clientele base that is willing to go the extra cost then great, you look like a hottie. I do wish we could all experience your sweetness.

IB
Thank you Iron Butterfly, I appreciate your comments, but again this isn't about me.

JJones, you aren't being cheap by saying that. You are actually being reasonable by offering up a solution. I would take that deal if someone made that offer. It sounds fair if someone has their heart set on seeing someone without an incall.
Well then your on your way, happy playing!

BTW, your a hottie

IB

PLEASE FORGIVE ME,

BUT WHAT THE HELL "ARE" YOU TRYING TO SAY?!?!?

I believe the crux of Tiffany's question is: "if you were dead set on meeting someone [who doesn't have a regular incall] would you be willing to split the cost of a room"?

For me the answer is no, unless you were someone that I had seen before, probably multiple times, and someone that I knew to be UTR / low volume, i.e. I knew you were getting the room only for our date. In that case, I might be willing to give you a larger-than-usual donation in order to help you offset the cost of the room. In other words Tiffany, only in the case that you already site: a regular who partially reimburses you via tip. But that's just me.
If you were a fav I'd pay for room but I'm staying for while.
For me it is doubtful that I would split the cost of a room, but it would depend on a few factors, just how bad do I want to see the provider in question, how much is her donation, what else would I be getting in return.
-her donation
If a provider is charging say 300/hr or more I would generally consider it to be her responsibility to get the room at no additional cost to me. i.e. the cost of the room is a business expense for the provider.
The provider is already making $5 per minute or more and she still wants more, sounds a bit greedy to me?
Now if the providers rate was more like 200 or 250/hr I might be more inclined but only a little.

-what else would I be getting in return
Now if a provider that was wanting to split the cost of a room was offering some thing like extra time (like 30 minutes or an hour) it might be more enticing.

I would more likely to just look for a different provider who has an incall.

BTW:
You perhaps should have titled this thread "Splitting the cost of a hotel room", it would have been more clear with what you state in the body of your original post.
When you say "incall" some people are going to think of a more long term location like an apartment that is used by providers for hosting clients.
Some are going to see that title and think you are looking to share the cost of such an incall with another provider(s).
You might consider networking with other providers who have a more permanent incall location, they are often open to sharing at what might be a more reasonable rate then using hotel rooms.

Tiffany, I do not know you but I wish you well, be safe and good luck (just don't expect me to split the cost of a hotel room with you).
There are obviously many hundreds of "potential clients" in Austin alone, that are married or live with SO or otherwise do not have a suitable spot or place they feel comfortable in using to have hot sex with a provider.

Trees has snagged decent quality Austin hotels for $38 using the name your own price tool on priceline and elsewhere on web.

Surely a provider half as hot as the OP could easily arrange two "dates" - - thus the net "cost" can be as low as $19 per date with only two dates. Then just walk away from those active towels and toss the plastic key in the trash. We can let the maid deal with the sheets and towels, right?

The hotel provides convenience, anonymity and even sense of security that are enjoyed by both Jane Provider and Bob Hobby. The hotel is the white space. Hotels are abundant, cheap, instantly bookable 24/7, easy to find on a map, provide reasonably secure parking and are made for in-outs.

One might assume (fairly, seems) that one of the finest looking providers in the region (not just locally) can easily pocket >$1000/day using a HOTEL just two or three times. Given the revenue-to-cost ratio, the question seems silly-cheap? Viewed from 5000 feet, the helicopter view - - seems bit petty and entitled?

Trees being a sucker for providers that look like the OP probably end up saying "yes mam" anyway. Frown.

19Trees

PLEASE FORGIVE ME,

BUT WHAT THE HELL "ARE" YOU TRYING TO SAY?!?!?

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
I forgive you lol.
"if you were dead set on meeting someone [who doesn't have a regular incall] would you be willing to split the cost of a room"?
Great feedback from everyone.
I would want something extra from that arrangement since she could use that incall that same day or evening to make even more $$$ , so yes I would get a room if I got 2 for 1 on time or a discounted donation to equal the room cost, no such thing as a free lunch in this world..
I would want something extra from that arrangement since she could use that incall that same day or evening to make even more $$$ , so yes I would get a room if I got 2 for 1 on time or a discounted donation to equal the room cost, no such thing as a free lunch in this world.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That makes perfect sense RALPHEY BOY. I think you if you respectfully offer that suggestion to a reasonable person they would take it. It's a fair way to make both parties happy in my opinion.