Flavorless lube suggestions

Hi all,

Hope someone can offer some suggestions. I'm a huge DATY/DATO fan. I have a friend that loves the oral attention, but I've found out she also likes a heavy dose of digital (or a large dildo) attention as well. While she's always wet enough for light to moderate digital attention, last time we were together she wanted to go further, and I felt that some lube would have helped things along. However, the only lubes I've used in the past, while not heavily scented, have definitely affected the taste during DATY and DATO. Does anyone have any suggestions for a lube that would help but without ruining the extensive DATY I want to enjoy before, during and after.

Thanks,
GAMMD
Platinum WET, Silicone. I use it for every BJ.
Uberlube!
ONE Silicone lube.
Platinum WET, Silicone. I use it for every BJ. Originally Posted by alaine
Platinum Wet met the criteria very well. Couldn't taste anything other than the kitty. Nice and smooth feeling, too.

Thanks, ladies.
As long as it's not denture-cream. LOL
I like Wet Platinum too, NO taste and very silky. But there's a new condom shop by my Albertson's and the staff recommend Pjur Personal Lubricant. They said it's very similar to Wet but made from a better grade of silicone that is even smoother. I haven't tried it yet. A small bottle was $28!
Spit. Slobbery wet messy silky spit. Lots of it.
Walmart now carries the Platinum WET Silicone for about $8.80.
What about natural women arousing? Seems to be the best lube for me.
What about natural women arousing? Seems to be the best lube for me. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
When a female gets older, often lubrication does suffer, even if she is excited.

I REALLY like the Sliquid products. http://sliquid.com/ I'll generally get my bottles off of Ebay or Amazon.

But it's sugar free and the ingredients are more gentle for sensitive skin. I love the product.

Otherwise, KY liquid is fine for an over the counter option. It's soft and very tasteless.

I would suggest NOT getting any type of "heating" type of lube. Ugh. Some like it. Most do not. For me, it burns.
What about natural women arousing? Seems to be the best lube for me. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I have all the natural juices in the world when I'm worked up, but sometimes large things don't fit into tight boxes without being extra lubricated!

And +1 to Elisabeth on the warming lubes, they burn and sting horribly to me.
ID Velvet, silicone

Uberlube, silicone (also amazing for massage)
Spit on it. The other stuff feels fake and weird.
I have all the natural juices in the world when I'm worked up, but sometimes large things don't fit into tight boxes without being extra lubricated!

And +1 to Elisabeth on the warming lubes, they burn and sting horribly to me. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

LOL.. +1.. and please warn me if it is a warming lube you plan on putting down there. The first time I had no idea what was going on. Scared the bejeezua out of me.
At first I tried to play it off, but I couldn't handle it. I jumped up real quick and ran to bathroom to wash it off! Ouch.. who ever invented that needs to go back to inventhelp..lol.