Dr. Hornsby

There has been a radio ad playing in Rochester for this Dr. in Buffalo. Its about going 20, 30, 60, 90 or more. I could not find a link to the current ad but did find
Erectile Dysfunction Video Spoof Funny Parody

MMMMMm would a provider be ok with drug hard-on for 90 or more.

The radio ad is selling, well just how long do you want your hard-on to last.

http://www.igetyoucustomers.com/ link to his marketing guru with the ad before the Parody. Wish I could find the radio Ad its funny as is.
In the radio Ad you will have a stiff one before you leave the office, or its free.
  • Quail
  • 07-15-2011, 07:07 PM
There has been a radio ad playing in Rochester for this Dr. in Buffalo. Its about going 20, 30, 60, 90 or more. I could not find a link to the current ad but did find
Erectile Dysfunction Video Spoof Funny Parody

MMMMMm would a provider be ok with drug hard-on for 90 or more.

The radio ad is selling, well just how long do you want your hard-on to last.

http://www.igetyoucustomers.com/ link to his marketing guru with the ad before the Parody. Wish I could find the radio Ad its funny as is.
In the radio Ad you will have a stiff one before you leave the office, or its free. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I keep hearing about the ED drugs and the possible side effect of a 4 hour hard on and to seek medical help. I am still waiting to have this happen to me and I sure as hell am going to seek immediate help with a beautiful woman and take advantage of my medical issue. Just the thought of this happening makes me wonder what it would be like.
a 5 minute hardon is all I need, aw who am I kidding, 2 minutes is all I need lol
I would go broke if I had a 4 hour hard on.
I would just say "Run a tab"
  • Quail
  • 07-16-2011, 06:23 AM
a 5 minute hardon is all I need, aw who am I kidding, 2 minutes is all I need lol Originally Posted by jymie
Jymie,

I agree with your reality here. Just thinking about staying hard for 4 hours is a fantasy that makes me wonder of all the possibilities. I probably would pass out from exhaustion, but I sure as hell would love to give it a try.
Thinking of the 3 providers I know the best. And just a 90 min hard on. One would love it. Another I would die from the sex. And the one you all know would kill me when it was done, and I whispered to her "dam it, to soon done". mmmmm think it would be the same for 15 min, other than the one I would die from the sex. I'm sure that one would keep giving me till she was done, Or I die. What ever comes first.
  • Quail
  • 07-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Thinking of the 3 providers I know the best. And just a 90 min hard on. One would love it. Another I would die from the sex. And the one you all know would kill me when it was done, and I whispered to her "dam it, to soon done". mmmmm think it would be the same for 15 min, other than the one I would die from the sex. I'm sure that one would keep giving me till she was done, Or I die. What ever comes first. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD,

If you die, then all the total posts on eccie would be cut in half. The mods would have very little to do with you gone. We would all miss your wit and humor. And besides that, who would I have to bust on ???

WE NEED YOU
mmmm But remember I want providers as pallbearers when I die. Hunter, ATF UTR, One I use to see the most UTR. I can't remember I think nita was in. mmmm I need to ask some more. I forgot who all. MMMM I would need 8 rather than 6 for my fat ass. And a few younger ones. MMMMM so need to ask N-Nikki, BrookeB, mmmmm thinking. Dam is that old thread in eccie or aspd. Anyways all must be in a red dress in the style that Hunter585 opens her door to you all. That will make sure you-all show up.

Just make sure you go to the hobby wake latter.

Edit: I think Chloe was in(but bet will be out of town now). Oh I Forgot the girl I went to HS with. Latter saw as a provider at AC. Then dated and asked the big "?". MMMMM never answered that. But was willing to bury my ass.

Ok I may have to start that over. got 5 I think, 3 for sure. need 8. MMMM

PS: with ATF I would be will to keep taking the stuff till she was satisfied. MMMM I can think of others also.
  • Quail
  • 07-16-2011, 03:30 PM
mmmm But remember I want providers as pallbearers when I die. Hunter, ATF UTR, One I use to see the most UTR. I can't remember I think nita was in. mmmm I need to ask some more. I forgot who all. MMMM I would need 8 rather than 6 for my fat ass. And a few younger ones. MMMMM so need to ask N-Nikki, BrookeB, mmmmm thinking. Dam is that old thread in eccie or aspd. Anyways all must be in a red dress in the style that Hunter585 opens her door to you all. That will make sure you-all show up.

Just make sure you go to the hobby wake latter.

Edit: I think Chloe was in(but bet will be out of town now). Oh I Forgot the girl I went to HS with. Latter saw as a provider at AC. Then dated and asked the big "?". MMMMM never answered that. But was willing to bury my ass.

Ok I may have to start that over. got 5 I think, 3 for sure. need 8. MMMM

PS: with ATF I would be will to keep taking the stuff till she was satisfied. MMMM I can think of others also. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe I can cut a deal with the undertaker and have him give you a huge hard on so that they cannot close the lid. You would have this shit eating grin on your face and all of us in this hobby would be happy you died doing what you enjoyed the most. Also, I will get an inexpensive computer and put it in the casket so that you can continue to keep sending more posts and reviews from beyond.
Maybe I can cut a deal with the undertaker Originally Posted by quail

Hmmmm he looks like he may not want to cut a deal...lol
mmmm nor my type

mmmmm just had sex at the flea bag hotel in gates. Air did not work. oh I love the taste of fresh sweat off her neck. Told her about this. She told me she would try and not kill me. But probably would. She would cry as a pallbearer. "inexpensive computer" mmmm thanks Now I got to get a tall monument over a head stone to run the power line to. mmmm will wifi work underground. mmmmm
  • Quail
  • 07-16-2011, 07:19 PM
mmmm nor my type

mmmmm just had sex at the flea bag hotel in gates. Air did not work. oh I love the taste of fresh sweat off her neck. Told her about this. She told me she would try and not kill me. But probably would. She would cry as a pallbearer. "inexpensive computer" mmmm thanks Now I got to get a tall monument over a head stone to run the power line to. mmmm will wifi work underground. mmmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe I will get you an apple i-phone instead with underground wiring to plug in your charger
apples I love apples. Do they have one in golden delicious?

mmmmmm flea bag hotel in gates. We did get the knock on the door for being to long. I don't think any man needs drugs for a good long hard on. Just a gal where both turn each other on. But I'm not a DR. Then told her she's getting to loud when she turned in the key. WTF