Obama (people who voted for him)

• GP
  • 07-31-2011, 07:34 PM
If you voted for Obama, would you vote for him again in the next election?

Yes? No? Why?
Thank God!
  • GP
  • 07-31-2011, 07:48 PM
IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM! Originally, in the first place.
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Yes? No? Why? Originally Posted by GP
Damn right, for 2 reasons.

1)The infantile petulance of modern day Republicans doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

And

2)Any President will be open to a certain amount of legitimate criticism. But the majority of the criticism coming at him from Republicans is so bereft of legitimate substance (Anita's posted video being Exhibit 1 with Jonballs postings being Exhibit 2) as to be laughable.

Is he perfect? Nope. Is he what i hoped he'd be when i voted for him the first time? Probably not. Is he better than anyone that people like Jonballs want to throw at us? Hell fu3kin' yeah.
mmmm so my Idea he should be sent to trial and shot is out then.
mmmm so my Idea he should be sent to trial and shot is out then. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Don't give up hope yet, there is always tomorrow.
"Stupid is as Stupid does"......Forrest Gump 1994
Don't give up hope yet, there is always tomorrow. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965

hope and change
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 08:42 PM
See what i mean?
See what i mean? Originally Posted by Doove
na not really. As he is the first one in my life time that should be hung or shot for treason that I can think of.
  • Doove
  • 07-31-2011, 09:01 PM
na not really. As he is the first one in my life time that should be hung or shot for treason that I can think of. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I guess when you don't wanna be bothered with facts, you can convince yourself of anything.
Also if you make or use made up facts. mmmmm like the cost of living thingy. They keep deleting things that are part of the cost of living to make the number look good.
Damn right, for 2 reasons.

1)The infantile petulance of modern day Republicans doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

And

2)Any President will be open to a certain amount of legitimate criticism. But the majority of the criticism coming at him from Republicans is so bereft of legitimate substance (Anita's posted video being Exhibit 1 with Jonballs postings being Exhibit 2) as to be laughable.

Is he perfect? Nope. Is he what i hoped he'd be when i voted for him the first time? Probably not. Is he better than anyone that people like Jonballs want to throw at us? Hell fu3kin' yeah. Originally Posted by Doove

sure throw me under the bus cuz i found something to post about!!!lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg demotivational-posters-what-what.jpg (21.1 KB, 84 views)
Doove,
I agree with you 90%. I am n more than a little pissed at him. and frankly don't understand these idiots who keep bashing him. All he does is cave to their demands and they are STILL not happy. The debt ceiling argument is a perfect case. He got in front of the nation and said we need a balanced approach: raise taxes and cut spending. Then he agrees to just cut spending and the airbrushed ditz Michelle Bachman says she won't vote for it. WTF? Does she want him to bend over and let her husband fuck him in the ass before she'll vote for it?
And we need to cut spending even more. Fucking rhino's gave in way to much.