Any information on this lady? Talia?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...w/742515522427

Phone number: 505-622-5410
Goes by the name: Talia
Contacted her maybe 6 months back. It took a lot of back and forth but we finally arranged a meeting at my house. About an hour before we were to meet she wants me to send her $50 for gas. We never met as I only make a donation in-person with cash. Best of luck to the rest of you. I'd like to hear whether she is still asking for gas money as she does have a sweet looking body that I'd like to try.
Funtyme. I know I’m gonna be in the minority, but I’d think forking over a bit for gas to have a provider come to your house would seem reasonable. Maybe counter with $20. I’m sure they get plenty of wild goose chases and men getting cold feet at the prospect of letting a stranger into their homes. Just a thought.
I’d also like to know if she’s real. She does text back but so far hasn’t given me any proof she’s real
I’ve tried as well the last time she appeared, had several texts back and forth but never could meet. I think I will give it another shot.
I don't have an issue in giving a bit extra for gas, but I only use cash and it doesn't transmit over the Internet. Plus, $50 to get around Abq is crazy. I did offer to send an Uber for her but she wanted the $50. Led me to believe that is all she wanted; I have been wrong before
I know her personally and she is nothing but trouble. Lots of demons, lies, and will try and get one over on you any chance she gets. Stay away. Oh and add about 60lbs in the stomach area to what’s in her pics.