Strawberry Shortcake is a NCNS in Amarillo

I have written several nice reviews on her and always enjoyed her company. She stood me up six weeks ago so I decided to give it another go. Damn if it didn’t happen again. I hope the rest of you mongers continue to enjoy her company. I always considered her reliable and went out of my way to help her out several times. Maybe she has a sad story to tell as to why it happened but I did not hear back from her. She won’t hear from me again.
She hasn't been on ECCIE since June so who knows?
Obviously she (or someone) is answering messages/texts/however
yup
I was going to start a new thread but I just plop it here. I have only gotten stood up twice (I think) last weekend thought I'd try a new girl with beautiful looking body (Miss Carly from p411) We texted back and forth and set a time and damn it I was ghosted. I will admit my confidence took a hit that day. I was really looking forward to it. My regular sweet thing moved.
Sorry to hear it happened to you but kind of happy to know it's not just me lol.
I actually saw her 3 hours before we were supposed to meet (six weeks ago) and took her a meal. She did reply back about 2 hours after we were supposed to meet and said she just got out of the shower. That was worthless.
This week we had text 3 hours before we were going to meet and everything was a GO! Then she went UTR. No reply since then.