Yo, Muffin

Tried to PM you.

It says you have elected to turn off PMs. Might wanna check into that.
He doesn't want to be disturbed.
I will be taking over as Muffins secretary. Any and all correspondence shall go through me first. If I find the message to be worthy enough, he will be notified. If not, well, kick rocks!
Oh I just got my access back....

Feel great to on the board again!!

So we (the mods that were helping me) finally figured out today that I was opening up way to many windows on my PC.

It triggered some type of security lock out on my account.

Man I was totally thinking that it was ~Ze~

Cuz it was totally scary considering the timing where she told me to shoo yesterday.

I was telling the mod's "but...but....I totally apologized as soon as I saw the shoo!!"

Ahh, my addiction to this board is.................Confirmed!

Yo, since boss is back.... "Secretary JP, you may get back under the desk now "
Look at how synchronized those wiggles are!
I will be taking over as Muffins secretary. Any and all correspondence shall go through me first. If I find the message to be worthy enough, he will be notified. If not, well, kick rocks!
Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Now THIS is a service I'm interested in! You'd make the perfect sexytary Jillian!
Girl you need to get some practice with your role play game by making one of those weeks a secretary role play week!!

U really gotta dress up professionally tho ahh...

Towards the end of the week your boss gon be like....

"Jillian dear... what did I tell you about having jizz stains on your dress shirt/skirt?"

Punishment ensues~
Now THIS is a service I'm interested in! You'd make the perfect sexytary Jillian! Originally Posted by EasyLover214
EL, I'll play sexy secretary for you anytime!

Girl you need to get some practice with your role play game by making one of those weeks a secretary role play week!!

U really gotta dress up professionally tho ahh...

Towards the end of the week your boss gon be like....

"Jillian dear... what did I tell you about having jizz stains on your dress shirt/skirt?"

Punishment ensues~ Originally Posted by muffin101

You crack me up!

Umm, we were actually talking about sealing you in latex and plugging you from both ends.

True story.

Is that worthy enough?
Umm, we were actually talking about sealing you in latex and plugging you from both ends.

True story.

Is that worthy enough? Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo

Lol, was it called airtight?
:O I can't believe I never thought of looking for a secretary here! Genius!
OK, Jillian, put on some glasses, your basic black dress (with a slit up the side), and put on your most suggestive "may I help you, sir?" expression and ... (time for a blood pressure check).
Oh I just got my access back....

Feel great to on the board again!!

So we (the mods that were helping me) finally figured out today that I was opening up way to many windows on my PC.

It triggered some type of security lock out on my account.

Man I was totally thinking that it was ~Ze~

Cuz it was totally scary considering the timing where she told me to shoo yesterday.

I was telling the mod's "but...but....I totally apologized as soon as I saw the shoo!!"

Ahh, my addiction to this board is.................Confirmed!

Yo, since boss is back.... "Secretary JP, you may get back under the desk now " Originally Posted by muffin101
Dang, Muffin, I think you'd have learned by now that you use separate computers and a different network when logging in with all your handles.

But I see Jillian has you covered. Is that good or bad?
Lol OG,

One and only dude.....

So attached to this handle....