Run Beto Run!

• WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 09:45 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

I think Beto should run.

I do not even think Trump will run for reelection.

Democratic money bundler, said several donors and political operatives in Iowa, after hearing from other potential candidates in recent days, have called to ask if O’Rourke is running, a sign of his impact in the first-in-the-nation caucus state.
“They’re not wanting to sign on to other presidential campaigns until they know whether Beto is going,” Watts said. “And if Beto is running, what good progressive Democrat wouldn’t want to work for Beto O’Rourke?”
[QUOTE=WTF;1061074338] I do not even think Trump will run for reelection. QUOTE]

Never too late to ask your fam doc to test for CTE.....
Saw and heard Beto during his Senate run. Wasn't impressed with him whatsoever. His remedies to anything is without details. Free, everything is free, open borders, everyone come and enjoy everything free in America. "Raise taxes on rich to pay for somethings and the government can pay for the remainder". Trump will send him home crying.
what I wondered about beta is

why was his "first button open" shirt always wet in the center just for the next button or so?

does he drool that much?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 11:01 AM

why was his "first button open" shirt always wet in the center just for the next button or so?

does he drool that much? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why are you looking at another mans's shirt buttons?

does he drool that much? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It’s called drivel.
It’s called drivel. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
he is given to drivel for sure

2 : to talk stupidly and carelessly
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 12:37 PM
he is given to drivel for sure

2 : to talk stupidly and carelessly Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well we know who to ask if we ever want to know what man running for office leaves his top button undone!
Saw and heard Beto during his Senate run. Wasn't impressed with him whatsoever. His remedies to anything is without details. Free, everything is free, open borders, everyone come and enjoy everything free in America. "Raise taxes on rich to pay for somethings and the government can pay for the remainder". Trump will send him home crying. Originally Posted by bill sins
Hilarious that some of the votes from 2018 haven't been re-counted and some are already focused on 2020!

Beta Please!
Well we know who to ask if we ever want to know what man running for office leaves his top button undone! Originally Posted by WTF
it wasn't the button , it was the wetness, as you should well know, but I know the impulses you are driven by, principally gay being top of mind with you
Stop...
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Hilarious that some of the votes from 2018 haven't been re-counted and some are already focused on 2020!

Beta Please! Originally Posted by gnadfly
They've all been counted in Texas.

You think Drump isn't focused on 2020?

Once he sees how he will probably lose the Senate like he already has the House, he'll either turn into a good lil lo Democrat or not run in 2020.

But this is abput Beto....I think he will run in 2020 and wind up somewhere on the ticket.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

I think Beto should run.

I do not even think Trump will run for reelection.

Democratic money bundler, said several donors and political operatives in Iowa, after hearing from other potential candidates in recent days, have called to ask if O’Rourke is running, a sign of his impact in the first-in-the-nation caucus state.
“They’re not wanting to sign on to other presidential campaigns until they know whether Beto is going,” Watts said. “And if Beto is running, what good progressive Democrat wouldn’t want to work for Beto O’Rourke?” Originally Posted by WTF
I think Beta could win, unfortunately. Shows how fucked up the country is, but no one has gone from being a mere member of the House to President in at least 100 years, AFAIK.

I would rather that guy run than Harris or Booker.

Plus, you are right again, Trump might declare victory and not run again. In fact, he should make a deal with the Democrats to not run if they will say nice things about his legacy and congratulate him for his excellent performance as President.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2018, 02:01 PM
I think Beta could win, unfortunately. Shows how fucked up the country is, but no one has gone from being a mere member of the House to President in at least 100 years, AFAIK.

I would rather that guy run than Harris or Booker.

Plus, you are right again, Trump might declare victory and not run again. In fact, he should make a deal with the Democrats to not run if they will say nice things about his legacy and congratulate him for his excellent performance as President. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Trump does not need this shit. He is already tired of military ceremonies!

He hates going to anything that does not honor him.

Plus Beto will kick his ass
Just like he was going to beat Cruz? Oh wait......