Too good to be true?

Has anyone actually done the 3 girls ad these girls are doing on OH2? Just seems too good to be true! 3 smokin hot blondes for $500-600 gfe? If anyone has, please do let me know!

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...er-amp-tiffany
Has anyone actually done the 3 girls ad these girls are doing on OH2? Just seems too good to be true! 3 smokin hot blondes for $500-600 gfe? If anyone has, please do let me know!

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...er-amp-tiffany Originally Posted by MAC145

Read the ad again, it's 700 30 min GFE and 1000 60 min GFE. Frankly I think all three at one time would be overwhelming and I would check out their past reviews just to be sure. Listen to your gut feelings, not the little brain south of your belt line.
Anyone that filters, photo shops, and airbrushes pics like that probably is covering up a lot of normalcy. Also I would not be surprised if a deposit was required.
A couple of guys on OH2 have reportedly gone in.
I wish the admins there would finally verify me there lol I can’t see much
I agree with Dear John, three is overwhelming! Your paying one to watch essentially.

The fantasy of three is hot, but the reality is another. I've done doubles many times, and it always seems to me one is watching with the other is working.
When I did my triple I knew that all 3 ladies knew each other and all 3 were also into women. It wasn't overwhelming because they could always entertain each other if they weren't playing with me at the time. I had a great time.
If you have Hurst Lighting Rods shifters for genitals, three chick would be a must. :-) (Only car guys will understand my joke).
  • pxmcc
  • 04-08-2023, 04:32 AM
do singles first, then doubles, then triples. ya, i learned that the hard way. those lessons you don't ever forget.
  • bbkid
  • 04-08-2023, 07:13 AM
If you have Hurst Lighting Rods shifters for genitals, three chick would be a must. :-) (Only car guys will understand my joke). Originally Posted by dogtown

Hurst Lighting Rods shifters - Haven't heard of those things in a while!
Hurst Lighting Rods shifters - Haven't heard of those things in a while! Originally Posted by bbkid

Didn't they go out around the time glass packs went out?
Winter has picked up another good review.
I don’t mind two girls at the same time but it’s gotta be at a private location (hotel/condo) and no time limit, three girls not so much.
Didn't they go out around the time glass packs went out? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You can still buy glass packs!