I exited on the Grant St exit today!!!!

And what did I see? A small tent city with a fat Chick squatting in front of her tent taking a dump. It was like a Hippo at the zoo. I’m at the red light watching this. Totally disgusting. The Burgh is going downhill too. The area is squalid. Disgusting. Damn shame.
what do you expect from the great mayor who wants pittsburgh as a sanctuary city?

got to love our liberal politicians............
what do you expect from the great mayor who wants pittsburgh as a sanctuary city?

got to love our liberal politicians............ Originally Posted by chizzy
Chizz, this is a major exit to the city. It’s beyond belief. I can’t believe people that have businesses down there haven’t revolted. It’s two blocks away from city hall.. SMH.
... The Pittsburgh City Hall? ... She was doing her business near there??

What better place?! ...

### Salty
I feel sorry for the point park students. That area has gone to hell. The tent city is probably bill Pedutos low income housing plan. It is his little departing gift.
... The Pittsburgh City Hall? ... She was doing her business near there??

What better place?! ...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It would have been better if she shit in the Mayors desk
  • Devo
  • 03-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Did you see the reduction in popo patrols?

A few nights ago there were 14 officers in 7 cars, to patrol, not one zone, but, THE ENTIRE CITY!

I guess the reasoning is, nobody commits crime after dark in Pittsburgh, and they feel that's enough.

Also, reducing the number of crimes they will send a car to investigate, you have to call the number and speak to a non cop about your problems.

That, I guarantee, will end up costing lives.

The one thing that always distinguished Pittsburgh from other cities, was that even though it was corrupt, it still managed to remain, a fairly clean and nice city, but, now that you got people shitting in the streets, the desire to bring in illegal Aliens, you can see the ball rolling downhill fast, and it won't be long, till its like Seattle or some other Western SHITHOLE.
And what did I see? A small tent city with a fat Chick squatting in front of her tent taking a dump. It was like a Hippo at the zoo. I’m at the red light watching this. Totally disgusting. The Burgh is going downhill too. The area is squalid. Disgusting. Damn shame. Originally Posted by bambino
This is what multiple years of leftist rule in Pittsburgh has wrought
It would have been better if she shit in the Mayors desk Originally Posted by bambino
... Ye Christ! ... Just spilled-over me beer!
This is what you get from years and years of the Democrat-rule
city government... Constant disaster!

#### Salty
no better a place to dump than a shit town
And what did I see? A small tent city with a fat Chick squatting in front of her tent taking a dump. It was like a Hippo at the zoo. I’m at the red light watching this. Totally disgusting. The Burgh is going downhill too. The area is squalid. Disgusting. Damn shame. Originally Posted by bambino
Did she at least wipe