Mike Tyson is 57, would you fight him?

He has a fight coming up in July with Jake Paul.

https://x.com/leveonbell/status/1765...0AMolspcYxY9QA
He has a fight coming up in July with Jake Paul.

https://x.com/leveonbell/status/1765...0AMolspcYxY9QA Originally Posted by bambino

i want Tyson to kill that punk Jake Paul on live TV

now that's entertainment!!

bahhahhaa
I'm sure it will be a good show who knows they might actually go at it a little bit. And no fucking way would I square off against Tyson unless I was getting the payday that goes with it and then fuck it don't heal as quick anymore but he can only knock ya out once so why not?
Would I fight him? Seriously? I'm going to go ahead and say no.

I've always been a pretty scrappy guy that's never backed away from a good fracas. But I would be a fool to think I could go toe to toe with Tyson. Even if I were half my age.

No thanks!
Would I fight him? Seriously? I'm going to go ahead and say no.

I've always been a pretty scrappy guy that's never backed away from a good fracas. But I would be a fool to think I could go toe to toe with Tyson. Even if I were half my age.

No thanks! Originally Posted by Big Stig
I’ve been in my share of fights against some pretty tough guys. But I wouldn’t fight Tyson at 57 if I was in my prime of 25.
I'm thinking there would be 2 hits. Him hitting me and me hitting the floor. LOL
I'm thinking there would be 2 hits. Him hitting me and me hitting the floor. LOL Originally Posted by Big Stig
For his age his hands are still incredibly quick. The good thing is, we wouldn’t see it coming!
At 25% of his previous power, he’d still knock most people into next week. I’m gonna go with no on this, actually HELL no.
Speaking as a 53 year old out of shape fat ass - fuck no!
When he sees me he will be afraid to lay a hand on me. Especially after I piss myself.