MISS AMERICA, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING

A 17 year old "girl" was chosen as "Miss America" last night. Whats wrong, she miss the "Miss Teen Pagent"?

This is just wrong on so many levels. She isn't old enough to vote, drink, or hell, even have sex with an adult in the majority of the 50 States.

What are these people thinking?
Hey seventeen is the minimum age for the contest and always has been. By the way I'm from Nebraska. lol It's the first time we ever won that fucking contest. Lots of hotties last night. Dere sum nice asses
Go Arkansas! We got first runner up!! Congrats to Miss Nebraska!!!
She was remarkably talented (35% of score), poised and confident, did WAY better on the question than the rest of them and seems to be a genuinely sweet girl who just got an awesome college scholarship.

Good for her!!!!!! Midwest represent!
oh and Arkansas girl with the yodeling and ventriloquism? AWESOME rest of those girls were........not good. You singing opera at the Miss American pageant your ass better not be mic'ed.
Go Arkansas! We got first runner up!! Congrats to Miss Nebraska!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Arkansas was a very beautiful woman. I really thought she was going to win. But if she didn't I'm glad it was Nebraska.. Man I got to get a life. Here I am discussing the friggin Miss America contest. lol
Heh.. I'm still mad the black girl didn't win.

That's just me though lol!
This is why I don't watch TV.
Naomi, I am still pissed that they stripped Vennesa Williams of the Crown.

Maybe I am making too much of this. It just seems like an insult to all of the "real women".

This is just a Kid.
Heh.. I'm still mad the black girl didn't win.

That's just me though lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Last year's winner was black and the gal from Arkansas was mixed. I thought she was really beautiful. However I wouldn't vote for someone just because she was the same race as I. Neither should you
Naomi, I am still pissed that they stripped Vennesa Williams of the Crown.

Maybe I am making too much of this. It just seems like an insult to all of the "real women".

This is just a Kid. Originally Posted by Jackie S

A kid with the best talent and the best answer to the random question. Also one of the few people who actually looked happy and relaxed and didn't come off like a pageant drone.
Last year's winner was black and the gal from Arkansas was mixed. I thought she was really beautiful. However I wouldn't vote for someone just because she was the same race as I. Neither should you Originally Posted by burkalini
Um .... I didn't vote. Let's be clear on that.

I simply thought she deserved to win.
C&G was pissed that they didn't choose HIM! He can sing (4 octave, Roy Orbison voice range), dance and answer questions. He can also do some things that she cannot do and can never expect to do. So what? She's seventeen, so what?! Hell, even ole Cumandgitit was seventeen once! Now, that was decades and decades ago.

NCIS and Criminal Minds were both on tube last night, sandwiched between the football playoffs, so C&G didn't spend any time on the Miss America Contest. Damn!! Sorry he missed it!! What controversy!! What scandal!!

Frankly, ole C&G is worried about the mess we have gotten ourselves into in this world we now live in. The fact that the seventeen-year old won has doomed her, anyway, since, by winning, her life is now officially ruined. She just doesn't know it yet.

You know, we might even see her here in this community one day!! Worse things could happen. Then, wouldn't all who criticized her as the winner feel really bad?!

Just ole C&G's 2¢.

Love ya'll,
Who cares, lets play!
How about Tiffany for Miss ECCIC