What mode of pegging do you like?

I haven't try it, but from what hear, I'm afraid that I would like it to much. They say that it's an incredible experience.
Many many years ago Mistress Mischief (sensual dom) in Dallas used a very thin prostate massager on me and hit the spot. I've been curious ever since, lol
I want to be dominated, including being forced to wear panties and stockings (I like it when she wears stockings too.). I've been craving it again for a long time, it's been nearly 10 years now.

I would also enjoy having her make it more sensual, more like making love to me. But only after she has made me hers. A total role reversal.
I love getting fucked in the ass and being stroked from behind. When finished a nice round of golden showers tops the session off.
Sounds like hawt time
I remember the days with you and Kami405... when are you coming to OKC again?
I like both modes. Playful and aggressive. Playful when we are feeling "frisky".

Aggressive when I'm locked up in my chastity cage and cross dressed. 😉
I have two favorites. First, being totally dominated and she fucks me like she’s just pissed at the world. The other? Back when I hobbied a lot more often, I would talk to the ladies about pegging (strapon back then) and if they seemed intrigued - it was not remotely back in 2009-2012 as it is now - and wanted to try it, we’d go shopping for the harness and dildo, and lube (lots of lube), and we went back to wherever and let her try it out. The hottest part? Seeing, feeling and hearing them go from terribly apprehensive and scared to being ridiculously turned on by the power exchange and just going wild. One really didn’t want to stop for an answer, and one was so adorably excited that she just shoved it in with no lube! OMG we laughed seemingly forever!

My thoughts? Find a lady that’s never done it before but is intrigued, and enjoy!
I like it any way a provider wants to do it! Feels awesome.
Pegging is my now go to activity. I enjoy both a sensual pegging as well as being strapped down to spanking bench or other device and being pegged forcefully. Love to start small and work up to bigger dildos. A must is a provider who enjoys it and is experienced.