State: Missouri
Address: W Side
Activities: LK, BBBJ, CFS- SD, CG, SMish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Blonde spinner, shaved, B Cup eraser nips, nice tats
Recommendation: Yes
This person is a scammer. She asked for gas money upfront before she would do an out call which was provided. She then demanded money for a baby sitter before she could leave home, that was provided too. She was never heard of again. SHE IS A LYING SCAMMER, Recommendations- Absolutely NOT
In all my experience, when someone creates an account to trash someone else it’s usually a pissed off client, bf or another provider. Rarely is it legit. Grow tf up and quit being a pussy.
This person is a scammer. She asked for gas money upfront before she would do an out call which was provided. She then demanded money for a baby sitter before she could leave home, that was provided too. She was never heard of again. SHE IS A LYING SCAMMER, Recommendations- Absolutely NOT Originally Posted by bn4377
I'm not saying this didn't happen, but if it did it is entirely your fault. Possibly you are new to this or just a slow learner.
You never never send funds in advance. Donation should always stay in your pocket until BCD. No exception.
If you play with a snake and get bit is it the snakes fault?