Thrill of the unknown?

I don't normally follow the Coed Forum so I apologize if this topic has been covered before.

It has always seemed extremely unfair to me that hobbyists can check out almost everything about a provider before seeing her via reviews and profiles. We can check out her looks, height, weight, hair length and color, breast size, whether her p****y is shaved or natural and from reviews we can get an idea of her attitude, personality, even her smell.

On the other hand, when a provider sees a new customer she may know almost nothing about him before she greets him at the door. Providers can screen to make sure the guy is safe but they may not know anything about his age, race, attractiveness, attitude, body odor, whether he's fat, thin, tall, short hairy, or anything.

Is this element of the unknown actually a source of excitement and thrill for the provider? Does the thought of a Brad Pitt look-alike possibly showing up at the door every 1 time out of a 100 make up for the other 99 times when it's Danny Devito?

Do providers wish they could screen clients the way hobbyists can? Would you like to see our pictures and profiles before you agree to meet us?

I've never done it but I would be willing to send a pic of myself as part of the screening process. If after seeing my pic, the lady said politely, "you're not my type", then I'd like to know that beforehand and I would not be offended in the least. I'd rather there be some level of mutual attraction instead of a provider just going through the motions for the $$$.
  • L.A.
  • 11-09-2015, 05:21 PM
This isn't a dating site or a mutual hookup encounter. This is pay for play. We seek. We pay. It's a business first and foremost.
I'm sure there are other sites more in line with what you're talking about but I don't think this is the right one.
If every provider is holding out for Brad Pitt they better have a damn good day job.
P411 has a photo option and an area where you can list your description and likes and dislikes... I will say I don't really care about a pic it's nice but not necessarily needed but when a guy has filled out his profile completely I do feel way more at ease meeting for the first time.
I'm well aware that this is not a dating site. If I have the option of seeing lady A, B, or C and lady A and B think I'm repulsive but lady C thinks I'm cute then I would see lady C. I'm not looking for a wife or an S.O. here but I want to enjoy my session with the provider and if there is a mutual attraction then the chance of a more enjoyable session is higher
If I have the option of seeing lady A, B, or C and lady A and B think I'm repulsive but lady C thinks I'm cute then I would see lady C. Originally Posted by phildog
c'mon Man.. did you just fall off the turnip truck? all of them would think you're cute when you're holding enough money..

does the Movie Producer get to see photos of the theater patrons after they read a review, and decide to see the film?

Danny Devito? that's fucking cold..
My guess is that their biggest turn-on is a clean, respectful guy who shows up on time with crisp bills–and the capability of ascertaining when an hour is over.
What's wrong with Danny Devito?

I'd prefer to not know what you look like. I do ask a gentleman's height sometimes because being almost 6 feet tall I sometimes don't know whether to wear heels or not. I don't want to be 6'3"and you show up at the door and you're 5' 6" unless that's your thing, and sometimes it is! Occasionally I'll ask race so I know what kind of music to play! Bwahaha. No, really though.

Element of surprise? No, I'm not particularly fond of surprises. Unless its a good surprise. And Oh Lord sometimes it is.

I actually dislike the photo option on p411 because it's usually a very corny & dorky looking picture and then I have to think about that the whole time prior to meeting up. I'd rather just see it when I see it!
Bwahaha. No, really! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I am offended! We on behalf of the AA community featuring the likes of: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Ben Car....um nevermind. We are not the only people who enjoy pieces from the Classical and Baroque era's of music. We are also not the only ones that must have their inclusion of Operatic perfection from Pavarotti, Domingo, and Carreras on a regular basis.

It's actually good music you should give it a try! It's not fair to be subjected to such stereotypes! Why, I feel like to get my "Canon in D" on while I mellow out with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon '85'!

DISCLAIMER......This statement was made with the intention of generating laughter........DISCLAIMER
I don't normally follow the Coed Forum so I apologize if this topic has been covered before.

It has always seemed extremely unfair to me that hobbyists can check out almost everything about a provider before seeing her via reviews and profiles. We can check out her looks, height, weight, hair length and color, breast size, whether her p****y is shaved or natural and from reviews we can get an idea of her attitude, personality, even her smell.

On the other hand, when a provider sees a new customer she may know almost nothing about him before she greets him at the door. Providers can screen to make sure the guy is safe but they may not know anything about his age, race, attractiveness, attitude, body odor, whether he's fat, thin, tall, short hairy, or anything.

Is this element of the unknown actually a source of excitement and thrill for the provider? Does the thought of a Brad Pitt look-alike possibly showing up at the door every 1 time out of a 100 make up for the other 99 times when it's Danny Devito?

Do providers wish they could screen clients the way hobbyists can? Would you like to see our pictures and profiles before you agree to meet us?

I've never done it but I would be willing to send a pic of myself as part of the screening process. If after seeing my pic, the lady said politely, "you're not my type", then I'd like to know that beforehand and I would not be offended in the least. I'd rather there be some level of mutual attraction instead of a provider just going through the motions for the $$$. Originally Posted by phildog
What is exactly your point.. ?
I do ask a gentleman's height sometimes because being almost 6 feet tall I sometimes don't know whether to wear heels or not. I don't want to be 6'3"and you show up at the door and you're 5' 6" Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
this is not the Sadie Hawkins dance! why does your height matter? you were going to bend over anyway, weren't you?
this is not the Sadie Hawkins dance! why does your height matter? you were going to bend over anyway, weren't you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, she needs to know whether to provide a stool for the shorter gent to stand on. It sucks being unable to reach the target.
I am offended! We on behalf of the AA community featuring the likes of: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Ben Car....um nevermind. We are not the only people who enjoy pieces from the Classical and Baroque era's of music. We are also not the only ones that must have their inclusion of Operatic perfection from Pavarotti, Domingo, and Carreras on a regular basis.

It's actually good music you should give it a try! It's not fair to be subjected to such stereotypes! Why, I feel like to get my "Canon in D" on while I mellow out with a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon '85'!

DISCLAIMER......This statement was made with the intention of generating laughter........DISCLAIMER Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Hahaha! That made me laugh for sure. But there ARE some sophisticated, Cabernet-drinking, Beethoven-blasting black men out there and I STILL think that's hot It's about what's inside that counts
Well, she needs to know whether to provide a stool for the shorter gent to stand on. It sucks being unable to reach the target. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Exactly!
this is not the Sadie Hawkins dance! why does your height matter? you were going to bend over anyway, weren't you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bonus points to the gents that are tall enough to hit it with the heels on while bent over (standing, not kneeling).

Oh fuck I hated the Sadie Hawkins dance. I was always the tallest girl.