Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Ballston Spa
State: New York
Address: Just off of route 50
Hair Length and Color: Black hair pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I haven't seen this one before. Spoke English well. About 5'5", maybe a buck 25, small A top, decent ass, not bad looking for a 50 yo amp worker.
Recommendation: No
Well that stinks. I have always liked that place.
By the sound of it maybe this is a different Linda then the one that used to be the Mamason there 8 months ago. Physical discription sounds the same. If it is the same Linda then her service took a huge down swing. When I saw Linda there, she never mentioned a tip and massage was 9 out of 10 good. Two pops, second one in her mouth during HE with pants pulled down and shirt up. I went back and Janie said Linda was gone. Janie was 7 out of 10 with no UTC so no return for me. Bummer I was hoping to go back if Linda returned.
As I said in the review, this gal is new. I never saw her before. There were two working the day of my visit and I never had seen either previously. The Linda who served as Mamasan hasn’t been there is a few months.
Sorry I didn't catch that you have been going long enough that you saw the former mamason. As always very appreciative of hearing everyone's reviews.