bad luck karma

how many cases of bad luck is normal in given year????

just wondering.
Three
When my Karma runs over your dogma.
42 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
really? 42 cases of bad luck in 1 year?
When my Karma runs over your dogma. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
what if it has nothing to do with dogma...

btw, whose dogma are we talking about?
People create their own bad luck.

It is like the guy that cant understand why he gets DUIs when he goes to have a few beers with his buddies.
really? 42 cases of bad luck in 1 year? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't know. 42 is always the answer. Didn't you read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
I don't know. 42 is always the answer. Didn't you read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Technically, in a leap year, it would be 42.11506849.
I am following somebody that knows where I am going.
I am following somebody that knows where I am going. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I'm lost, but I am making good time. When you get to the fork in the road, take it.
Define bad luck. There's a difference between three dollar lottery losers and pancreatic cancer.
Define bad luck. There's a difference between three dollar lottery losers and pancreatic cancer. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think this is some where between the two and reoccurs when you least expect it.

that cancer thing is a one off bad luck, its something that doesn't reoccur very often, and usually ends one way.

FYI, I'm having a string of bad lucks this year. Its the worst I've seen happen to me. its usually 1 or 2 bad luck per year. I've got like 10 cases of bad luck so far.
I'm lost, but I am making good time. When you get to the fork in the road, take it. Originally Posted by joe bloe
how can you be lost and make good time??????