Jobs .. the review

• CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 02:44 PM
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 03:06 PM
crickets .............................. .............................. ...............
You are wasting your time if you think either party has ever created a job. That is other than government or campaign/ staff jobs.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 04:03 PM
You are wasting your time if you think either party has ever created a job. That is other than government or campaign/ staff jobs. Originally Posted by fetishfreak

my point indeed

jobs were the #1 priority on the newly elccted House republican majority ... given the propensity of the far right to call the sitting administration liars Iam curious to see if the shoe fits both feet ... apparently it doesnt.
Government creates jobs by getting out of the way.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 04:19 PM
During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP ran mainly on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As the new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."

well, you know ..................
During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP ran mainly on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As the new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.

His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."

well, you know .................. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ummm..ya, relentless focus on destroying our first black president is more like it.

Thanks for the link!
God. It's always racist with you people. No one can disagree with Obama on principle, it is only because of race.

Bullshit. Total bullshit. You ought to be ashamed.
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 04:54 PM
God. It's always racist with you people. No one can disagree with Obama on principle, it is only because of race.

Bullshit. Total bullshit. You ought to be ashamed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

sorta like no one calls the republicans liars when they lie
So it's ok to shout "Racist" even when it's wrong, if the other side won't call Republicans liars when they lie? That's your standard?
  • CJ7
  • 06-25-2012, 05:48 PM
So it's ok to shout "Racist" even when it's wrong, if the other side won't call Republicans liars when they lie? That's your standard? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

ok damnit, Im reminding you that you claimed last night you never twisted a post ...

yet there you go again yammering "so its ok"

I didnt say it was ok ... that was the little voice in your head telling you to say shit that it thinks other people say ..

get ready ... I dont have cable tonight either, the idiots fucked up the dispatch order
Then what did you mean by your post? You were equating the two, and using one to justify the other. There is no other conclusion.
  • Seedy
  • 06-25-2012, 09:29 PM

get ready ... I dont have cable tonight either, the idiots fucked up the dispatch order Originally Posted by CJ7

Probably an oscuminable supporter......LMFAO
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Probably an oscuminable supporter......LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55

think youre right seed ... I talked to a supervisor this am named Bernard. After our conversation and the refresher course I gave him about products and servicing those products not only is the questioning the choice he made about professions, he may even vote for Romney.

Ummm..ya, relentless focus on destroying our first black president is more like it.

Thanks for the link! Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
he had his chance and has lied lied and lied some more