Remember When You Fell In Love??

I thought this would be an interesting post. Do you remember the first time you thought (and believed) you were really in love for the first time? Write it here and tell us your stories. We want to know the first time it happened, did it last, do you still think about him/her and is it something that made you a different person?

I'll tell you about the first time I fell...
Il n'y a pas que la premiere amour.
You should post a "Do you remember your first provider" thread. You'll get more responses!
  • CJ7
  • 06-26-2012, 03:03 PM
yes I remember my first ~sigh~

and let me be the first to say Debbie I love your pussy.

almost identical to my rescue (kitten then) cat .
It happens ... every time a beautiful lady opens the door and allows me to visit.
If It Fucks, Floats Or Flies Rent Don't Buy...works for me...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHEiv0q_26I
8th grade, Blue Velvet was the song and I got to 2nd base
It was when my older brothers friend, Tony, pushed me up against the garbage cans and stole a kiss LOL He was 2 yrs older, I was very young. LOL I still believe in the butterfiles in your stomach, can't wait to see someone "Love".
8th grade, Blue Velvet was the song and I got to 2nd base Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Just curious, do you get aroused when you hear Blue Velvet now? It would have been unfortunate, if the first time you got to second base, they were playing the national anthem. That could make for some awkward moments.