Rent-Free Head Room

(If I read this, I might say, doesn’t he think he’s something special. I don’t think that. I am very average. If I am also typical, this could be useful. That’s why I’m posting it.)

The topics and the people are captivating. I could spend hours here. I have. I've invited this hobby and this board to take up a lot of room in my head, rent-free. I wish I had it to spare, but I have to save it for paying customers. So, I’ve cut back to two days reading and posting. I’ve also put some mean-spirited people on ignore.

I feel a lot better when I keep this place in its place. Hope this is helps somebody.

P.S. To the Mods, who can't cut back: Thank you very much.
I thought you had a room to rent in engage for blow jobs on demand.
I thought you had a room to rent in engage for blow jobs on demand. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
And I thought there was a new multi-provider incall location!

How disappointing...
This is very sound and thoughtful advice, thanks.
And I thought there was a new multi-provider incall location!

How disappointing... Originally Posted by FS_ITC

+1
LilMynx69, FS_ITC and Annika, I had'nt considered those readings. Sorry.

Scarlett, thank you.
In the Milestones thread, Centaur made a thoughful case for the other side.

There was a time I felt pride that my review count was double my post count. I felt like I was doing more than talking. But I've become a better hobbyist since I decided last Fall to take a more active and vocal role in the community, so in retrospect I was missing out on that dimension of the hobby.

I used to look at internet commenting as something futile one did that didn't fill one's bank account or bed. There's some truth to that in so far as the internet can easily become a colossal time suck if you don't know when to ignore it, but it was also a simplistic view that ignored the quality of information that comes with participation rather thank just lurking. Originally Posted by Centaur
(Quoted with permission.)