BNG pros and cons

I travel between appointments within the austin area (mostly north austin) and thought maybe I could start working BNG's into my schedule. Was wondering if hobbiests had favorites and regulars that were open to short meetings. I Was also wondering how providers felt about bng's...? Pros, cons? Personally I would enjoy a quick hj and go as I am always on the run to get to the next appointment...
Love bngs and I provide 15 mins 30 mins 45 min and 60 mins
I love them ....bng or hj's
I offer them in long or short sessions and short notice is almost never a problem
HJ lunch special. Innnnteresting. I squeeze one out of ya and send you on your way with a packed lunch. I should consider offering that sometime.

I've always gone back and forth and back and forth on the HH/BNG/French/etc. But I've figured out that I get shit either way. Now that I'm jumping back into the local scene somewhat full-time, I'll be spending a lot of time considering my service options. As much as I hate being called cheap or classless for offering these services (which hell, it happens)...turns out, I actually enjoy offering these services.

Pros: They're fun. Like a whirlwind. Get fucked and get on with your day. I usually have a lot more energy as well during and after the short dates. And I find that if I am just doing french, I keep my libido up and don't have to build it back up from zero post-O, post-bang, etc. I can also imagine that it builds client loyalty for the boys who want you at a moments notice for a quickie.

Cons: They sometimes do attract an iffy crowd. Mean men use it as a way to further degrade you (see cheap/classless statements from above). The "time" these appointments take are the same as hour+ as you still have to pay for the incall, take the time to get ready, do the screening and clean-up.

BUT at the end of the day, if I can pull 4-5 hh/bng a month as opposed to 0 extra hour+ sessions...why not? That's half of rent right there.
Jenn that would be so awesome. Hj lunch special.
HJ lunch special. Innnnteresting. I squeeze one out of ya and send you on your way with a packed lunch. I should consider offering that sometime. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Now THAT could easily jump to the top of the fast food jungle!

Do you get a toy with the "happy meal?"
I mean, if you're nice I guess I'll let you juggle my dugs a bit?

My only request is that if you opt for tuna salad, don't be tossin' around words all willy nilly in reviews making people get the wrong idea, ya know?
To funny I have to try that lunch special some time too, I am sure I could get some little knick knacks from the adult shop
My only request is that if you opt for tuna salad, don't be tossin' around words all willy nilly in reviews making people get the wrong idea, ya know? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That sounds like a deal, so long as you promise not to use any "handmade" mayo in that tuna salad.
I see what you did there... =)

If you can shoot from the couch or bed to the kitchen counter...I'll remake your sandwich and give you $10 back!
I do not like the term bng.
It brings to imagination a line outside the door.
Or a lot of hand work to get to the blow part.

It is not always clear as to the time parameters.

Is it time limited?
15? ( I mean , who can do that ?)
20 ?
30?
60?
Does it turn into an overnight if he doesn't blow?

Also isn't it assumed in every "date" that going will occur?

Going is a good thing.. that way I don't pay rent.

I prefer the term "French Lesson" with a time frame specified.
That way one doesn't get confused and end up in "Alert" section for not doing a proper bng.
I would totally be up for a bng then sent off with a bag lunch, let me know when those are started
Yeah, I prefer "French" as well.

Look for bagged lunch/beej options in 2 months! I'll even switch to soup in the fall.
Hilarious. I like the idea of bag lunch/blowjob combo special. Several times a week.
If you're a loyal client, I'll even learn to make your favorites?