Thank you CK

A quick shout out to CK for organizing another successful social gathering. Thank you sir for all of your efforts. It was nice meeting some new people and catching up old friends.
Thank you, CK and lovely chatting with all of you today !
Thanks to ck for his help in getting me vouched at the last minute.

Unfortunately, a client in crisis (his opinion) changed my lunch plans.
  • Loxly
  • 05-20-2014, 11:19 PM
Yup! A pleasant afternoon. Thank you Sir.
CK, as usual, you are a good host. Thanks.

It was good to see old friends (hello again, Loxly) and new friends (hello again, Fletch). It was especially enjoyable to chat up two brown-eyed Adorables, one of whom was wearing a tiny black thong, the other a pair of white bikini panties. Don't ask me how I know.

Monk
My thanks too, CK! Had a blast!
  • quzi
  • 05-21-2014, 06:50 AM
+1 and hope the SA event went off like a firecracker.
Thank You to everyone!! It was my first meet and greet.
I can now match some people to their posts
At the next lunch I will feel more comfortable and be able to speak to more folks.

It will take some one with a gun to keep me from the next lunch.

Again THANK YOU to CK and ALL
  • ztonk
  • 05-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Thanks, ck, had a great time as usual.

Monk: Was I chatting up the one with the black thong or the white panties???

z
Monk: Was I chatting up the one with the black thong or the white panties??? Originally Posted by ztonk
White panties.

Z: I just realized that you and I are litter mates here. We signed up on the same day.

Monk
Darn, I guess I was too busy eyeball to eyeball with the ladies to verify panty colors, shapes and whatever else criteria. But, enjoyed the crew, female and male, and making arrangements already for the June happy hour.

Yes, hustled back to SA for the SA event, and even had time for a brief stop at the en route Dairy Queen. Root beer freeze, should any one have the need to know.

Interesting event in SA, too.
Darn, I guess I was too busy eyeball to eyeball with the ladies to verify panty colors, shapes and whatever else criteria. But, enjoyed the crew, female and male, and making arrangements already for the June happy hour.
Originally Posted by ck1942
I.say the June one.should be Vikkilyn birthday themed :-)
Sorry I'm late, but I wanted to also chime in and say thanks to CK. Can't wait for the next one. Always enjoy these.