I miss y'all!! bbw status?? 80 lbs down

Hello,

Y’all do know I am based out of Tallahassee and back to visiting fort Walton beach often again right? Anyways, I would love to reconnect with some of you and meet a couple new gents as well next time I'm in the area.

As far as BBW status, when do y’all consider a girl bbw vs curvy? I absolutely still consider myself a BBW as of now, but I’m curious for the future so I can properly describe myself. I always like to be totally upfront about my appearance and my confidence always was high even a few months ago at my largest. Some have been asking if my boobs shrank and the answer is not too much! Check out the new pics today and you’ll see they’re definitely still huge!

IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG
Great job! Beautiful smile! Hard to tell how much your body changed but you can definitely see the loss of weight in your face. Very pretty and no photo filters needed
Yummy��
Thank you babes!!! I still have a ways to go til I get to my goal but I’ve been working hard �� I always tell everyone confidence is key, I loved myself at my heaviest but I absolutely am loving myself now!
Congratulations, girl, I can tell that you are proud of yourself, that’s a good thing ... self image is everything for your well being... great job ��
Awesome!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
You def should be proud of yourself. You look fabulous, sweetie! There's a lot to say for someone who makes goals then achieves them, despite the obstacles. I admire that a lot.
You are all so sweet!!... Laney welcome back!!! I’ve met quite a few people over the years who have told me about you being a goddess of the panhandle and talked about missing you lots! Xoxo
Everyone's been wonderful, darlin. They are definitely showing me the attention I've been missing. And keep doing what you're doing. You appear genuine and enjoy having a good time. That's to be treasured! At any size, you are one sexy woman.
That’s great to hear! Thinks have been so odd lately with it being such a crazy year. There’s a lot of good in the changes though. Absolutely, you too!!!