Fantasy Doubles

If this is in some old thread my bad... beat me with a wet n00dle

This is purely hypothetical ladies

Fantasy Doubles with any two ladies

Mine:
Kristin Keys - everytime I see her siggy and that boohiney just makes me wanna nibble and caress on it

Berkleigh - Would love to see the wild side

Berk is alot of fun BCD, her and I have Played together before a long time ago.
I loved licking her pussy. She was the first Girl I ever Played with.

I personally would love to play with Cheyenne Blake or Karina Taylor.
Those ladies are just soo freaking sexy!! And the Curves!! OH MY!!
Karina is a very beautiful young lady and if close my eyes oh the visuals

Berkleigh just puts off that vibe that she would awesome to party with and I could only imagine a doubles with the aforementioned duo
Berkleigh and Hayden Hightower, Heather Winston and Nicole Preston, Jenna of Dallas and XOsadie, Madison May and one of her buddies.
I agree Karina Taylor and Kristin seem like an awesome fantasy. I did state on some other post I think Lustychick and Jade Mackie would make for a great time. Kacie Snow and Natasha Fame are two I think would be fun as hell as well.
  • fubar
  • 02-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Nina Moretti and Holly! I am working on it.
Fantasy for me for became reality this week when I had the pleasure of seeing Faith and Holly together. They have great chemistry between each other. My toes are still curling.
Fantasy for me for became reality this week when I had the pleasure of seeing Faith and Holly together. They have great chemistry between each other. My toes are still curling. Originally Posted by Mondonico
I've heard that's a great combo....

On another note...can you pick a unique avitar? I've had that one for a long time.....I saw it and couldn't remember posting on this thread
  • mrod
  • 02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
i dont know too many to mention Maybe Alana & Sweet Infinity
My fantasy duo would be V-Nurse and Dharma ....but might need a lot more time than an hour ...
tsrv you may get your wish very soon. I saw Dharma last night and we are going to work out a schedule...
I thought of another Doubles session that would tickle my pickle to be a part of.....

Kelly TNT and Kelly TNT Yea... now would that be considered masturbation or just down right wrong???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag"]YouTube- Marvin Gaye Lets Get It On[/ame]
TG be careful where you point that avatar. LOL

BTW I met Kelly at the social and given her reviews I doubt you would survive that session. ;-) But then again I am considering her and Shelby for my first double which is probably about the same thing. lol
I think FTWOG said it best.... Eat your Wheaties...

I saw a box in Wal-Mart couldn't help but laugh.
Natasha Fame and Jodi James
Natasha Fame and Sandarah