New phone... Same old number for those who have it

OK....so I replaced my phone this morning.... Again...

So if we've communicated within the last month or ever and you have my number please text me so I can get you saved in my phone or confirm that you're saved already... Please be ready to verify your identitywhen or if asked to.

I'm trying my best to save all contacts this time...

Sorry guys...and some ladies....

Ana
You do realize there are ways to transfer your contact list and text messages from one phone to another.
You do realize there are ways to transfer your contact list and text messages from one phone to another. Originally Posted by Tapper69
If you know how to do this from a water damaged phone... Without visibly being able to see the screen...Do tell....it also is partially cracked... I was going to my service provider yesterday to replace the phone and have them help me transfer things but my phone was in my lap and when I got out of the driver seat it fell onto the ground and cracked the screen and destroyed any visibility of the screen I had left. The phone still comes on but the screen is weird looking...

Any contacts I saved are saved to my hobby gmail so I have those... But there were a lot of numbers with text history that weren't saved.
Sync your contacts periodically, save/export them. There are apps that will back up your texts as well. Just set it to back them up every so often them save them some place off your phone. Can all be automated these days.

Download the same apps on the new phone and just import everything. Ezpz
Sync your contacts periodically, save/export them. There are apps that will back up your texts as well. Just set it to back them up every so often them save them some place off your phone. Can all be automated these days.

Download the same apps on the new phone and just import everything. Ezpz Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Good idea.. I'll look into an app...

Saving them to my hobby gmail seems to work really well when I can actually get clients saved with a name or handle to remember them... Once I get the new phone I just add my hobby gmail and all the contacts are there for me
Also, most of the carriers provide 5 GB of cloud based backup of your contact list, photos, etc. for free.
I got out of the driver seat it fell onto the ground and cracked the screen and destroyed any visibility of the screen I had left. The phone still comes on but the screen is weird looking.
There are several I think, one I know is a dude who repairs broken cellphones. He has a 7x7 square feet space inside Stonebrier Mall in Frisco.

Enter from Cheesecake Factory and head towards the food court, walking on the left side. You will see it, just ask the dude how much to get your screen back working again.
All really great suggestions guys..

I'm highly appreciative... You have no idea!!

I don't think I'll be having this problem again.. Thank y'all so much!
Then who have I been texting today??
Then who have I been texting today?? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You got saved already to my gmail contacts my friend