City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
Activities: TS, BBBJ, 69, TUMA, TUHA, Mish Doggie, ACG, Ball sucking, heavy LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long Brownish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Banana has all natural B cups with perky nipple on the left side and the right side is an inny. It pops out after being sucked on. Nice ass, patch above, shaven below, a small tattoo on her back that is not distracting. Nice smile and pouty lips make for kissing.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Ghost. As seems to often be the case, providers that were headliners and suddenly have a string of marginal reviews are often portrayed as over-hyped or on the way out (not to say those reviews were not factual recounts of the actual experience). In reality they are often either injured along the way and trying to “play through the pain”, or are just tired of being treated like a fuck toy. In the later case, a slow, considerate approach is all it takes to reveal the magic once again.
Well said Slim I find you always get back more than you give, be gentle and kind they will usually blow your mind.
nice reviw Ghost.. just the facts, Ma'am.. Joe Friday has nothing on you

In reality they are often either injured along the way and trying to “play through the pain” Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Ha! I've been playing through a little pain myself, this nagging hamstring crap. I hope Providers aren't talking about me on a website, when I'm at my worst!

but you're right Slim.. Banana is young, sexy, and compliant, and a few mediocre reviews don't tell her story. it has been a month (tomorrow) since I had a session (but who's counting? I am ), and the great memory has not dampened in the slightest.. how could it?, of course.. that session was a major highlight of my AMP experiences.
Is this the same Banana who was in Nagoya a few days back?
Good one Ghost !! Inching closer to the "100" Landmark !! Good Luck Buddy !!
  • Owj
  • 11-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Nice and to the point.

Thank you