Had a bad day....

I recently had a bad session with a client. I had a bad day. I have contacted that client and apoligized and he accepted m apology.

I think everyone is entitled to a bad day every once in a while. I have since invited him back over for a free session.

I am human!

Woman can be moody and I am usually not.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all have bad days......sucks when it happens.

Its classy of you to come here and openly apologize. That rocks.

Have a better day :-)

Lisa
Aren't we as women entitled to 7 bad days? lol
Brooke, very classy way to handle this situation.If only all problems were handled this way.
  • Oppa
  • 07-20-2011, 04:48 PM
It's also cool that you offered him a comped session.

The guys that aren't assholes know that while this is a business, you ladies are not machines, and some days are better than others.

Hope you feel better.
hey brooke is very awesome of you part to apolagized. very professional have a wondeful day xoxo
Love you guys,,,,,,, I have been in this business for a while now and I have never felt so loved and cared about. I appreciate your understanding. If anyone wants to do doubles with me, I am open for that too . Double your pleasure, double your fun…..

Hugs honey dolls!!!!!
Glad u admit to having a bad days. Many girls won't even admit to it, just provide a lackluster session.

Kudos to you.
Way to own it Girl!! More should do so.
Class act Brook! Ive had that happen once and I did the same
i had to leave houston all of a sudden and skip out on a client - with only a moments notice. I had no other good options - but promised that I would return the next weekend just to see him.

Made up the session - had a great review - he MADE me take the envelope, and I of course tried to say no...but I appreciated it very much.

The point that you make up something shitty - and if given the chance to have a do-over - can be wonderful.
Thank you sweet lady!!!!!!!