Female massage w/happy ending ?

I know a lot of us males(myself included) enjoy a massage with a happy-ending. But curiosity is getting the better of me: Do females go to a massage establishment and get/request happy endings?

Wonka002
Maybe the provider would enjoy a nice massage from the hobbiest for a change .....I enjoy doing JUST that ..to start things off....T.
The female RMT's that I see do have female clients. I guess I need to ask this question of them. I always offer a massage to a lady if I feel she will accept. My touch of my large hands on their small ass usually produces lots of moans and groans. This often leads to a mutually enjoyable finish.
I've had several of my clients give me a massage before we get things started and wow it really does get me going...it amplifies the chemistry to have a nice rubdown.
Maybe the provider would enjoy a nice massage from the hobbiest for a change .....I enjoy doing JUST that ..to start things off....T. Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Yessssssssssssssssss
I do mostly bodyrubs and I have had a few ladies call me and ask if I do bodyrubs for them as well. I have always declined because it's alot easier to do a happy ending for a man than a woman. Shit we could be in there all day.
  • Lanny
  • 05-21-2010, 04:57 PM
...It COULDNT take too long for happy ending....It sure as HECK didnt take you long to give me a VERY Happy
Ending.....

Lanny
Lol Lanny.....i'm talking about with the ladies.
Yea but I would love to watch you take care of them Mikah!!!!
  • Sami
  • 05-21-2010, 06:29 PM
As a bodyrub lady I do enjoy the clients that like to rub me to, it does make it more exciting and sensual. I know when I am rubbing the client down it makes me so wetttt, so when he is rubbing me he is becoming aroused hard as a rock and going to pop pop pop.