How Low Did You Go For That Blowjob?

Had a lady climb atop me and start licking a path towards my cock while grinding her mound near my face. I was thinking "WOOHOO! 69!!!" BUT....she kept heading South until my big toe was in her mouth. I knew there wasn't much chance she'd mistaken my toe for something else but you wouldn't know from the way her mouth was working over my big 'un. All of a sudden she's dangling her little piggies near my mouth and I'm faced with a choice:

Do I convert to a toe-sucker in hopes of her perfomring her oral magic a little further North? Easy Choice!! I sucked. I sucked long and I sucked hard. I gave the back of her toes a darting slaiva-laced dance until she was squaling like a horny little piggy before pulling several of the smaller ones in for a combo suck. It wasn't long before she started moaning and squirming while bobbing her ruby red lips up and down the length of my toe and moving down the line to play my piggies like a flute. After she was sufficiently satisfied with my toe-sucking talents I was treated to some exquisite oral gratification as she delivered a Hoover-worthy, saliva-slurping, ball-lashing blowjob that told me I'd made the right choice.

Men: What've you done to get a blowjob?

P.S. Any answers regarding "Married the body attached to the mouth" or "Laid the $ on the table" are hereby already on the string. Thanks!
I once drove from NE garland to SW fort worth for a tonsil splash. Took me about an hour's drive as I was able to listen to an entire Lady Ga Ga cd during the trip. That experience became the ispiraton for my signature.
Pretended I liked Lionel Ritchie. I still have to take a shower when I think about it.
Hot waxed my ex-wife down there, everything save for a little landing strip above. She reciprocated with a fabulous BJ.

TexasT: I'm pretty sure I sat through the movie Grease, pretended to like it, same results.

Damn she was good.