Coffee shops in Spring/Woodlands

I get so bored doing all my studying at home and I am looking for a good coffee shop in the Spring/Woodlands area. I am trying to find one that is open late, and also, it sounds strange, but I am not really a big coffee drinker so I am looking for one with a diverse menu. Any suggestions?
Try the Black Walnut on New Trails Dr in The Woodlands.

I've camped out there for a few hours doing work stuff, never had an issue.
The Hub Cafe & Bistro is great but closes at 9.
It's on 45 near the mall.
Both these places look pretty good. I am a vegetarian so it's a bonus they both have good options.
Starbucks and Starbuckians are everywhere. Hard to beat a cup of Pike Place.
Hey Katie, I have two for you as I’m not too fond of the Starbucks Corp ambiance. Take a look at Klein Coffee and Barbarossa Coffee off Louetta near Stubner both have a completely different vibe with a unique menu.
Starbucks and Starbuckians are everywhere. Hard to beat a cup of Pike Place. Originally Posted by Oralist
I think all Starbucks have now blocked all adult websites. I could be wrong, I read it on twitter.
I think all Starbucks have now blocked all adult websites. I could be wrong, I read it on twitter. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
I think they are not the only folks who have ... and/or images....

... which is an issue on using a businesses WIFI.

Frankly I can't imagine anyone "doing business" of ANY KIND on a publicly accessible WIFI ... all one's business activity ends up on the business's computer system.
If you're ever down towards 45 and 610, there's a place called Slowpokes. Great coffee, they have vegetarian options, cool laid back atmosphere, and they have booths with you back to the corner and walls. I go there to study when I can.
If you're ever down towards 45 and 610, there's a place called Slowpokes. Originally Posted by bigwill832
That's in Pct 4, also, isn't it?
The problem with Starbucks is I just don't like their menu very much. They only have a couple of things I like and that gets boring pretty fast. And I wouldn't bother accessing adult sites from a coffee shop, I would be weirded out someone would see what I was doing on my computer, lol. I'm just looking to get out of the house while I do school work.
Forget coffee shops try the beer joints. Tapped.com and Thistle are awesome.