ourhome2.net

I have been trying to become a member of this site and its allowed me to register but will not allow me to go any further until I update my profile. For some reason it will not allow me to do anything with my profile nor will it allow me to submit a help request through their "contact us" link. I am sure I am doing something wrong, can someone point that out to me?

Thanks
try PMing the owner here at CK1942
  • jwj6o
  • 01-11-2019, 09:57 PM
you need too get verified first my friend, since i don,t see you have no reviews on eccie it mite be hard, you need 2 providers saying you are the real thing
If you're on OH2 you shouldn't have any problem PMing any of the staff for help.
try PMing the owner here at CK1942 Originally Posted by B Three
you need too get verified first my friend, since i don,t see you have no reviews on eccie it mite be hard, you need 2 providers saying you are the real thing Originally Posted by jwj6o
If you're on OH2 you shouldn't have any problem PMing any of the staff for help. Originally Posted by bb1961
You mean CK requires reviews to get on the site?
NO...the site is 100% free and contains no external ads.
You have to have two verified provides or two hobbyist vouch for you in order to get verified status.
An ALMOST troll free site.
NO...the site is 100% free and contains no external ads.
You have to have two verified provides or two hobbyist vouch for you in order to get verified status.
An ALMOST troll free site. Originally Posted by bb1961

Yep. Someone who posts a lot of shit here tried that shit there, and got shut down FAST!.....and I fucking loved it!
That happened more than once, DJ! CK don’t play.
  • bbkid
  • 01-14-2019, 07:42 AM
Yep. Someone who posts a lot of shit here tried that shit there, and got shut down FAST!.....and I fucking loved it! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN