Sigh...

😔
  • bbkid
  • 01-17-2019, 07:47 AM
What's the matter, BNI? You okay?
Yeah, why the big sigh?
He is missing his batteries.
Everything okay? Seriously, I know this is a SHMB but I have found some amazing support here. Just reach out! I had a horrible week that had me in tears on several fronts and some of the ladies here were so nice and supportive, I can't even explain it. xoxo

Sometimes you literally feel like your whole world is caving in and really, all it takes is a random act of kindness to turn things around.
Maybe he posted ironically?
Maybe he posted ironically? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bingo. But do appreciate the concern. Hope all are ok.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2019, 04:13 AM
Bingo. But do appreciate the concern. Hope all are ok. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
so the sigh was only in jest? that's no fun. there's plenty to sigh about.. "Special Counsel says charge of suborination of perjury was overstated, slightly, and grounds for impeachment are reduced from 27 counts of high crimes and misdemeanors, including treason over throwing the USA under the bus for a couple of bucks for a Putin penthouse, to a measly 26 counts." heavy sigh indeed, OP. plus i left my favorite sneakers in LA, dogbiteyou..
So uhhh...if these are not "hobby related" they go in the Sandbox.
Good call, my love. Though I will say, if someone is struggling and truly needs support, I, personally will let it sit in coed for a bit for the most visibility. This IS a community and sometime we all have issues with feeling alienated. And I want people to know it's good to reach ot.

That said, the move to here was 100% merited!
Just wanted attention..smh
BNI is just an attention whore.
Someone must've have stood you up or bailed on you. I'm sighing too then.
BNI is just an attention whore. Originally Posted by pyramider

Indeed