URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=543675
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Medical Center
Activities: HJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'3', thin, Nice mulata skin, super round, jutting butt, beautiful b+'s, much better looking than her eccie pics.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Uomo
  • 11-28-2020, 07:55 AM
Interesting, your 2 reviews are for girls who created accounts here only days before your review of them.
Uomo I feel that you’re implying something, but what? That I’m pimping? Lol
Actually the first girl is a regular of mine I met a long time ago on bedpage. She asked me to do a review for her on eccie because unlike bedpage, which according to her, requires paying with bitcoin, eccie is free advertising. So I made myself an eccie account and obliged her.
The second girl which I met for the first time yesterday, attracted me precisely because she’s a newbie on eccie. I was hoping for a shy beginner provider, and boy, she wasn’t that!!! But she’s a nice ride albeit not the warm GFE I was looking for....
Yeah.... sure.... Whatever you say chief
Again, I don't understand what's being implied? I haven't been on this board (or any other hobbying board for that matter) long enough to catch the drift of you all's skepticism. Enlighten me please!
Again, I don't understand what's being implied? Originally Posted by lebrouge
Pimping.
Pimping? I thought those guys went the way of the Dodo, and were last sighted in a Scorcese movie of the 90's LOL!
The one and only time I ran into of 'em was when mongering in Havana, Cuba in 2010. He and his "cousin" approached at a bar and hit me up for a Mojito. He then proceeded to sing the praises of the cousin, how she was such a good, obedient, happy-go-lucky girl . I didn't fancy her, so I passed... At least it was a nice, friendly encounter. Ah, Havana! Mongering there was even easier than in Thailand, and so much closer to home. Can't wait to go back there....
Pimping can have many forms.
Oh so modern pimps have morphed? Id be interested to read about it if you have any pointers, kind sir!
Pimping? I thought those guys went the way of the Dodo, and were last sighted in a Scorcese movie of the 90's LOL! Originally Posted by lebrouge
Apparently, I was wrong - pimping is alive and well. National Geographic has an eight-part documentary series, called Trafficked. Haven't seen it yet. Anyone? Does it shed any light on our hobby activities? I was always under the impression that the babes on the E and OH2 were free agents.