gonzales or Baton Rouge..and a question

I am luving this awesome weather in Louisana!
I am wearing short shorts nna tank top with flip flops today! Yeahhhhh!
I usually visit BR...but What about Gonzales???

Also...my question
What unique turn offs do you have? Unique turn ons??

I luv luv luv having my butt worshipped n massaged...I luv massaging warm oil on bald heads...I luv pinching nipples!!

I hate hate hate having my tits slapped and my ear licked!

Whats yours???
Don't know if Gonzales would be profitable enough for you, the only quality provider right now is Jewels, the other one that's been advertising is trash. Not much to choose from in Gonzales. Baton Rouge would probabley have more clientel.
thanks sugar!!!
  • Lia88
  • 01-18-2023, 09:10 PM
TurnOns..Love being Spanked and also delivering the Spanking. Love being pulled up close by my hips and thighs. Love when I turn around and I see you biting your lip when hitting it from the back….and a little light choking both ways.

TurnOff…Hate my nipples being bitten unless I’m in a pool. Don’t ask me why idk I guess it feels better in a pool lol Don’t like to feel teeth on my clit or sucking too hard and Don’t like my neck to be licked…gives me chills in a bad way lol
taken last nite
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C6A9A9FF-981A-4B17-A172-16B4626F258A.jpeg (48.3 KB, 270 views)
You will not be in short britches tomorrow. Welcome to Louisiana. AC one day heater next.
brrr it did turn chilly
BUT if I was at home,I would be in 3 inches of snow! lool

I am loving Louisiana..cant wait to hit Bourbon Street!~!

MMMM Lia sexy lady...ditto for me..I luv being spanked but not too hard!
Turn ons: People who know when to STFU.��

Turn offs: Stupidity.

That'll do it ��

As far as the area, a lot of last minute BS and outcalls.

Shoot me an email and I'll gladly send those I can't see your way. You will of course need to screen them.

I can't do outcall and have a very limited menu, so I'm sure they'd gladly appreciate you. I get a lot of people always asking if I would do this or that, and I will not. Be nice to have a few girls I could send their way IF they're polite.

Whatever you do, don't be alone in many areas, especially downtown.

A student was just sitting at a Red light and shot multiple times.
Baton Rouge the view of the Mississippi River is so nice from the L'auberge.

Some turn on are a nice Nuru massage with nothing off limits ��.

Turn off it to push of people
COME PLAY IN LAFAYETTE!!! WE CAN HANG OUT TOFETHER IF YOU WANT MESSAGE ME!! ��