Before I get spankin's for hijacking

I really was just stating my issue with not getting what you pay for. Was no intentional hijacking. Im pretty str8 forward. AND i really would love to come see some of my ol' playmates and get to know some of the newer penises that have popped up and piqued my interest over the last couple years but if and when I do come visit your OH so lovely shitty again, Im going to have to properly plan ahead (which I kinda suck @) and between your ahhmazing anti hooker task force and the few bat shit bananas drama queens who have graced yalls boards Im gunna have to fly in off the radar. (Which makes for further planning complications) ... So now what.
Jayded, If there's any spanking to be done, can I volunteer for the job!

Hope that you make it back this way soon! You already know that you have my interest if the timing is right!
I've invited you before.... I'm ready!
This is a gal I can get behind!
I think I'm in love, errrr, I mean lust
Let me know if you decide to head this way
So much pussy and so little time! Damn! It is nice to have choices though. Just trying to decide my flavor of the day. And what it's worth.
JA....no hijacking charges by me! In fact I'll be the very first in line to smack that fine ass! LOL
MM
Lets see if i cant make this work... weekend or weekdays?
weekdays for me
Depends on what the work schedule is. I am on a break this month, so hopefully next month.

Depends on what the work schedule is. I am on a break this month, so hopefully next month.

Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You might have to come off of break early bro.
Week days definitely work better for this old cowpuncher. If ithat helps.
But when the Muffin is 'in', it MUST be good. So I will do my best to see what the fuss is all about regardless of timing.
Come on down Angel! Let's getter done.
I will take off work! Just sayin
Damn Baby girl you have quite the following. I'll have to admit I've checked out your profile more than once. You come off as salty but I bet your sweet as cotton candy.